Garmin vivosmart HR Standard Black vivosmart HR Black

by Garmin

Garmin vivosmart HR Standard (Black). Includes One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.Product # 010-01955-06 (Black, Standard). Product # 010-01955-07 (Purple, Standard). Product # 010-01955-08 (Midnight Blue, Standard). Product # 010-01955-09 (Black, Extra Large) The Garmin vivosmart HR is smart fitness band with integrated heart rate measurement. It gets paired with heart rate monitor for fitness activities and displays steps, calories, distance and monitors sleep. vivosmart follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for 7 days without a battery charge. Each time you receive a text, email or call from your compatible Bluetooth device, v vosmart gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. The vivosmart HR will monitor your rest while on sleep mode. Garmin Connect displays your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep via wireless sync using USB ANT+ Stick. The bundle includes a vivosmart, Heart Rate Monitor(HRM), charging/data clip, v vokeeper and documentation. vivosmart HR

I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivofit and love it. How is the battery life? I have to admit... I don't look foward to having to charge.
I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that the HR device on the back will be annoying while wearing it, since it bulges out a little.. Anyone have issues with this?
Start your review of Garmin vivosmart HR Standard Black vivosmart HR Black!
Rachael B.
Fort Worth, TX
Garmin vivosmart HR Standard Black vivosmart HR Black uploaded by Rachael B.
I have had my Vivosmart for several years now and lately I have noticed it is not accurately tracking my steps or my sleep. I wake multiple times a night to nurse my baby and the next morning it will say I was sleeping. I do like the ease of use and the layout of the app. I also was able to replace the band myself when it broke. I'm now debating if I want to upgrade to another Garmin or try out Fitbit
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
I love mine. I have been wearing it every day for the past 3 months minus charge time. Very comfortable and very accurate except stairs. For some reason it misses stairs sometimes. I'm not sure why. Also unlike the Fitbit it doesn't read false steps like when you swing your arms. HR monitor is very close to accurate and shows your heart rate for the past 4 hours. It's great.
Sophia W.
Chula Vista, CA
Heart rate monitor not accurate. I've used the polar loop with chest strap since it came out and was hoping to get something with more features as well as not having to wear a chest strap. I do like the Garmin ap and all it's features but the vivosmart hr wrist monitor was not reliable. In the middle of cardio while my heart rate was consistently at around 160 the Garmin reading would drop down to below 80 midway through my workout and then would go up and down. I never had this issue with polar and chest strap. I use the polar for motivation during a workout and this ended up being more of a distraction. If they provided a software update where it could be paired w/ a chest strap I would use it again but until that I will use my polar loop w/ strap until I can upgrade to polar 370 which has wrist hr monitoring and can also be paired w/ strap.
Kelly J.
My watch is in black. I've had my watch for a little over a year and wear it everyday. Tracks my workouts and calories burned. Would highly recommend
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
I own this product in black and I haven't taken it off my wrist since I got it. I use it every single day and have been living it. The tracking features aren't always the most accurate, but they are usually very close. This product has made me more aware of my health!
Lylene T.
Gallipolis, OH
Garmin vivosmart HR Standard Black vivosmart HR Black uploaded by Lylene T.
I absolutely love my Garmin Vivosmart HR! It fits comfortably on my wrist and tracks my steps, sleep, running, activities, and even swimming. I am able to read my text messages right on my wrist. It syncs up great with my cellphone. I wear it every day and the charge lasts about 7 days! I wear it in the pool and love that it tracks my heart rate and workouts in the pool. I also love that this is a watch. Great product all around. This is, to me, the best fitness tracker out there and the only drawback may be that it has a proprietary charger so if you lose it, it's costly to replace. Love my Garmin Vivosmart HR!
Sierra V.
Sublette, IL
I am in love with my Garmin watch! It does everything that it says it is suppose to do. It is comfortable on my wrist and sometimes I forget it is there! It is accurate with my steps and I love that it tracks your workout time for the week, and how many stairs you take for the day. The Bluetooth works great and it is very convenient that you can change the music on your phone through the watch. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jenn W.
I've had my band for about 4 months, and it has done everything it promises. It has a HR monitor, customizable notification alerts, and activity tracking. The CONNECT app is great as well, it is very detailed and can connect with My Fitness Pal to give you even more accuracy. The only thing keeping my review from 5 stars is that every once in a while in activity mode, the HR monitor takes a few minutes to catch up.
Lannah P.
I have had my Vivosmart Hr Tracker for over 3 years. I have loved that it doesn't feel like you are wearing the band. However, one issue that I have found is that the bands are sometimes inconvenient when working out because sweat gets trapped under it.
Ashley R.
Beaverton, OR
This was my favorite activity tracker that ive had. I love that you never have to take it off, only once every few days to charge. Its water proof so you can shower with it on, swim, wash dishes, etc. It was very easy to use, you can track activities and workouts with the press of a button. And the HR monitor is very accurate. Garmin is my favorite brand of tracker, they have a user friendly app, and the life of the wristband definitely gets you your moneys worth. I only stopped using it after 2 years because the band itself broke. Luckily you can order a new band from their website directly. But since it had been 2 years I decided to upgrade to a newer modle, still a Garmin tho.