Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Lylene T.Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by chelsea g.

BY GARMIN

Garmin - Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple see more...

• I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that t...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenn W.
I've had my band for about 4 months, and it has done everything it promises. It has a HR monitor, customizable notification alerts, and activity tracking. The CONNECT app is great as well, it is very detailed and can connect with My Fitness Pal to give you even more accuracy. The only thing keeping my review from 5 stars is that every once in a while in activity mode, the HR monitor takes a few minutes to catch up.
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
I love mine. I have been wearing it every day for the past 3 months minus charge time. Very comfortable and very accurate except stairs. For some reason it misses stairs sometimes. I'm not sure why. Also unlike the Fitbit it doesn't read false steps like when you swing your arms. HR monitor is very close to accurate and shows your heart rate for the past 4 hours. It's great.
Aram P.
Geneseo, NY
I own this product in black and I haven't taken it off my wrist since I got it. I use it every single day and have been living it. The tracking features aren't always the most accurate, but they are usually very close. This product has made me more aware of my health!
Kelly J.
My watch is in black. I've had my watch for a little over a year and wear it everyday. Tracks my workouts and calories burned. Would highly recommend
Samantha C.
I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that the HR device on the back will be annoying while wearing it, since it bulges out a little.. Anyone have issues with this?
Tanya G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivofit and love it. How is the battery life? I have to admit... I don't look foward to having to charge.