Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Rachael B.Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Chelsea G.Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Lylene T.

BY GARMIN

Garmin - Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple see more...

• I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worrie...4 Answers
Vivian E.
Whittier, CA
I've had this for a few months now it works well. Although it is very sensitive to the touch. So it will sometimes play music on my phone from a random touch especially with water droplets it is very sensitive. Although when it comes to steps it is very accurate. Which is a big plus although I tend to swim a lot and I wish it could track my swim distance.
Lylene T.
Gallipolis, OH
I absolutely love my Garmin Vivosmart HR! It fits comfortably on my wrist and tracks my steps, sleep, running, activities, and even swimming. I am able to read my text messages right on my wrist. It syncs up great with my cellphone. I wear it every day and the charge lasts about 7 days! I wear it in the pool and love that it tracks my heart rate and workouts in the pool. I also love that this is a watch. Great product all around.
This is, to me, the best fitness tracker out there and the only drawback may be that it has a proprietary charger so if you lose it, it's costly to replace.
Love my Garmin Vivosmart HR!
Sierra V.
Sublette , IL
I am in love with my Garmin watch! It does everything that it says it is suppose to do. It is comfortable on my wrist and sometimes I forget it is there! It is accurate with my steps and I love that it tracks your workout time for the week, and how many stairs you take for the day. The Bluetooth works great and it is very convenient that you can change the music on your phone through the watch. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jenn W.
I've had my band for about 4 months, and it has done everything it promises. It has a HR monitor, customizable notification alerts, and activity tracking. The CONNECT app is great as well, it is very detailed and can connect with My Fitness Pal to give you even more accuracy. The only thing keeping my review from 5 stars is that every once in a while in activity mode, the HR monitor takes a few minutes to catch up.
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
I love mine. I have been wearing it every day for the past 3 months minus charge time. Very comfortable and very accurate except stairs. For some reason it misses stairs sometimes. I'm not sure why. Also unlike the Fitbit it doesn't read false steps like when you swing your arms. HR monitor is very close to accurate and shows your heart rate for the past 4 hours. It's great.
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
I own this product in black and I haven't taken it off my wrist since I got it. I use it every single day and have been living it. The tracking features aren't always the most accurate, but they are usually very close. This product has made me more aware of my health!
Kelly J.
My watch is in black. I've had my watch for a little over a year and wear it everyday. Tracks my workouts and calories burned. Would highly recommend
Samantha A.
Hants Harbour, NL
I’ve had my garmin for almost a year and it’s been good for what I need it for. I have noticed that it sometimes doesn’t accurately track my steps, however, it serves the purpose of getting me up and moving/gives me an estimate of my overall activity. Depending on your needs this can be a great purchase! If you’re worried about scratching the watch surface try liquid glass (same as what you would put on your phone). That has worked great for my screen!
Samantha C.
I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that the HR device on the back will be annoying while wearing it, since it bulges out a little.. Anyone have issues with this?
Tanya G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivofit and love it. How is the battery life? I have to admit... I don't look foward to having to charge.