Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple

by Garmin

Garmin - Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple

I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivofit and love it. How is the battery life? I have to admit... I don't look foward to having to charge.
I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that the HR device on the back will be annoying while wearing it, since it bulges out a little.. Anyone have issues with this?
Start your review of Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia Bch, VA
Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Julie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This watch works great as an activity tracker. It’s light and doesn’t require charging more than every 4-5 days. It helps remind you to keep you moving. The Garmin app is easy to use and it syncs with your phone. The app also syncs with other Garmin exercise tools. One down side is it’s not very good at tracking flights of stairs. This it gets wrong frequently.
by far the best fitness band I have ever had. I've had a polar watch with an HR monitor and it does not compare to the beauty of this watch. this watch tracks your sleep, steps, heart rate,and calories burned. I can also check the weather, control my musci and find my phone through this watch..... AND ITS WATER RESISTANT! (I shower with it all the time and swim with it). SO WORTH IT.
Mason, MI
This watch did quite a bit for me. Connectivity to my phone was amazing - more discreet than having my phone out all the time. The calorie count was very helpful for meal planning. However, it regularly overestimated my distance, which was not helpful for running. The step counter didn't start right when I started moving either, which made it hard to achieve my daily step goal. I am glad to have updated.
Brooklyn, NY
Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Chelsea G.
My mother in law bought this watch for me on Groupon and I am obsessed. It helps me so much! I am able to better plan my workouts with it too. I love how slim and stylish it is. I've used it for 2 months now and haven't had any issues with it at all.
I bought this on sale and LOVE it. Tracks my steps, heart rate, weather, and I can check my messages when they come through. I believe this is a great watch and worth the price. I love this better than the Fitbit I had. Very sturdy I've bumped it against the wall without breaking it. I have had to replace the band but that was from an accident then it wearing out.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I have this activity tracker in the black. Let me start off by saying I had switched from the Fitbit Charge HR to this after having two Fitbits break within a years time. Regardless of the Fitbits breaking, it set the bar pretty high for other activity trackers I will use in my lifetime. I will start off by saying I prefer the Fitbit app over the Connect app. It highlighted things I cared more about. As far as the tracker goes, I think the Garmin is more accurate in step count versus the Fitbit. It doesn't count "steps" if just your arm is moving. I do like the touch screen, as I am able to quickly slide through and see the things I am interested in. I do not use the music, weather, or smart notifications (bluetooth capabilities) on the watch so it can be annoying to scroll through everything. No heart rate monitor is completely accurate, but I preferred the Fitbit in that regard. When I check heart rate, sometimes it'll say its up in the 100's and instantly start to drop down to the 60's. It overall just doesn't seem super consistent but that isn't a huge deal. It is comfortable to wear. The heart rate area that pops out is not uncomfortable. The battery life isn't the greatest in my opinion, but it isn't terrible. I am thankful for the waterproof capabilities, though I don't necessarily require that often. I preferred my Fitbit just a smidge more than my Garmin, but overall I am satisfied with the purchase. 5 months strong and no breaking or issues like I had with Fitbit so that is a plus. I would recommend to others.
Whittier, CA
I've had this for a few months now it works well. Although it is very sensitive to the touch. So it will sometimes play music on my phone from a random touch especially with water droplets it is very sensitive. Although when it comes to steps it is very accurate. Which is a big plus although I tend to swim a lot and I wish it could track my swim distance.
Gallipolis, OH
Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Lylene T.
I absolutely love my Garmin Vivosmart HR! It fits comfortably on my wrist and tracks my steps, sleep, running, activities, and even swimming. I am able to read my text messages right on my wrist. It syncs up great with my cellphone. I wear it every day and the charge lasts about 7 days! I wear it in the pool and love that it tracks my heart rate and workouts in the pool. I also love that this is a watch. Great product all around. This is, to me, the best fitness tracker out there and the only drawback may be that it has a proprietary charger so if you lose it, it's costly to replace. Love my Garmin Vivosmart HR!
Sublette, IL
I am in love with my Garmin watch! It does everything that it says it is suppose to do. It is comfortable on my wrist and sometimes I forget it is there! It is accurate with my steps and I love that it tracks your workout time for the week, and how many stairs you take for the day. The Bluetooth works great and it is very convenient that you can change the music on your phone through the watch. I would recommend this to anyone!
San Diego, CA
This is easily the most useful, durable and accurate fitness tracker I have ever used. I love the onboard GPS for tracking data on hikes, including speed and elevation. Unfortunately, even as the most useable I have used, it’s still not amazing. After about a year, my screen is severely cracked, and the little loop that holds the end of the band has long ago broken. The app is incredible though, with beautiful graphs and charts for activity, sleeping data, calories burned, and steps, and also very customizable for individual goals.