Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Lylene T.Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by chelsea g.

BY GARMIN

Garmin - Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple see more...

• I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that t...4 Answers
chelsea g.
Arverne, NY
My mother in law bought this watch for me on Groupon and I am obsessed. It helps me so much! I am able to better plan my workouts with it too. I love how slim and stylish it is. I've used it for 2 months now and haven't had any issues with it at all.
Vivian E.
Whittier, CA
I've had this for a few months now it works well. Although it is very sensitive to the touch. So it will sometimes play music on my phone from a random touch especially with water droplets it is very sensitive. Although when it comes to steps it is very accurate. Which is a big plus although I tend to swim a lot and I wish it could track my swim distance.
Samantha C.
I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that the HR device on the back will be annoying while wearing it, since it bulges out a little.. Anyone have issues with this?
Tanya G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivofit and love it. How is the battery life? I have to admit... I don't look foward to having to charge.