Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Rachael B.Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Chelsea G.Garmin - Vivosmart Hr Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple uploaded by Lylene T.

BY GARMIN

Garmin - Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker + Heart Rate - Purple see more...

• I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worrie...4 Answers
Rachael B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have had my Vivosmart for several years now and lately I have noticed it is not accurately tracking my steps or my sleep. I wake multiple times a night to nurse my baby and the next morning it will say I was sleeping. I do like the ease of use and the layout of the app. I also was able to replace the band myself when it broke. I'm now debating if I want to upgrade to another Garmin or try out Fitbit
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This is easily the most useful, durable and accurate fitness tracker I have ever used. I love the onboard GPS for tracking data on hikes, including speed and elevation. Unfortunately, even as the most useable I have used, it’s still not amazing. After about a year, my screen is severely cracked, and the little loop that holds the end of the band has long ago broken. The app is incredible though, with beautiful graphs and charts for activity, sleeping data, calories burned, and steps, and also very customizable for individual goals.
Samantha C.
Addison, AL
I’ve had this for around 2 years and I still wear it a lot! It’s a little bulky but I love all of the features. I like that my text and phone calls show up on it. It also helps me stay more active because I always try to get more steps than the day before. It isn’t the most stylish smart watch but it’s great for keeping up with your fitness activity.
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love my Garmin vivosmart HR! I have had this fitness tracker for over a year and it tracks everything I need it to! From running, to walking, to the weather! I like the purple band as it adds a little bit of color without being too bold to wear with everything. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable fitness tracker!
Sophia W.
Heart rate monitor not accurate. I've used the polar loop with chest strap since it came out and was hoping to get something with more features as well as not having to wear a chest strap. I do like the Garmin ap and all it's features but the vivosmart hr wrist monitor was not reliable. In the middle of cardio while my heart rate was consistently at around 160 the Garmin reading would drop down to below 80 midway through my workout and then would go up and down. I never had this issue with polar and chest strap. I use the polar for motivation during a workout and this ended up being more of a distraction. If they provided a software update where it could be paired w/ a chest strap I would use it again but until that I will use my polar loop w/ strap until I can upgrade to polar 370 which has wrist hr monitoring and can also be paired w/ strap.
Devin F.
Gary, IN
This is my second vivosmart smart that I've had. (Had the original vivosmart and lost it). I love it! I don't use a lot of extra features besides running and tracking my steps, so this is prefect for me and the heart rate is a plus! I'm even debating on upgrading to their vivosmart hr gps watch. It's waterproof, not super bulky, and this thing can take a beating and still work! Would 100% recommend!
Amanda L.
by far the best fitness band I have ever had. I've had a polar watch with an HR monitor and it does not compare to the beauty of this watch. this watch tracks your sleep, steps, heart rate,and calories burned. I can also check the weather, control my musci and find my phone through this watch..... AND ITS WATER RESISTANT! (I shower with it all the time and swim with it). SO WORTH IT.
KATHLEEN S.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoy this fitness tracker; as in I only have to charge it about once a week and I have had it for a little over a year. My issue is that if you wear it everyday you will need to spend time cleaning it. Also the plastic piece that holds the strap down also snapped off 6 months after purchase. I am sure you can find it on sale at different times.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother in law bought this watch for me on Groupon and I am obsessed. It helps me so much! I am able to better plan my workouts with it too. I love how slim and stylish it is. I've used it for 2 months now and haven't had any issues with it at all.
Ashley D.
I have this activity tracker in the black. Let me start off by saying I had switched from the Fitbit Charge HR to this after having two Fitbits break within a years time. Regardless of the Fitbits breaking, it set the bar pretty high for other activity trackers I will use in my lifetime. I will start off by saying I prefer the Fitbit app over the Connect app. It highlighted things I cared more about. As far as the tracker goes, I think the Garmin is more accurate in step count versus the Fitbit. It doesn't count "steps" if just your arm is moving. I do like the touch screen, as I am able to quickly slide through and see the things I am interested in. I do not use the music, weather, or smart notifications (bluetooth capabilities) on the watch so it can be annoying to scroll through everything. No heart rate monitor is completely accurate, but I preferred the Fitbit in that regard. When I check heart rate, sometimes it'll say its up in the 100's and instantly start to drop down to the 60's. It overall just doesn't seem super consistent but that isn't a huge deal. It is comfortable to wear. The heart rate area that pops out is not uncomfortable. The battery life isn't the greatest in my opinion, but it isn't terrible. I am thankful for the waterproof capabilities, though I don't necessarily require that often. I preferred my Fitbit just a smidge more than my Garmin, but overall I am satisfied with the purchase. 5 months strong and no breaking or issues like I had with Fitbit so that is a plus. I would recommend to others.
Samantha C.
I have been looking into getting this; however I'm worried that the HR device on the back will be annoying while wearing it, since it bulges out a little.. Anyone have issues with this?
Tanya G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I've been thinking about upgrading. I still have my 1st gen vivofit and love it. How is the battery life? I have to admit... I don't look foward to having to charge.