BY GARMIN

Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate Plus GPS GPS tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run or walk Swim-friendly, sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on touchscreen display shows your stats, even in... see more...

• would you say the product works better than a fit bit?2 Answers
Tanner M.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I had the very first edition of the Garmin Vivosmart and I was thrilled to get this updated version in December! It is very easy to set up and use, and has a variety of features that will help keep you accountable for your own health. This device and the related application makes it fun to stay fit :)
Diane F.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
Absolutely LOVE this product. The layout of the watch is great, super easy to use. I also love the app and also how it connects to your phone! It's super cool. The only thing is you have to charge it about every 4-5 days.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
I received this watch for my birthday in June and I have loved it ever since. It fits on my wrist perfectly and doesn't feel bulky. The battery life is quite impressive as well, It can go for days without having to be charged. It keeps track of my heart rate and how many steps I have taken. I can read my notifications very easily and I can even play music from a touch of a button without having to go into my phone which is super convenient. It can do a number of other things and for the price you pay its worth it to me. It comes with an app that is easy to use and control what all you want your watch to track. It's a great watch and I have nothing bad to say about it at all. I highly recommend this watch! Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Activity Tracker Bundle, Regular Fit with Charging Cable (Black)
Marette F.
Marette F.
I like that you can control your music on Spotify app, see the weather, get notifications of texts and emails and track heart rate and steps. You can also see your quality of sleep, but I don't wear it to bed. It also syncs with My Fitness Pal so you can see your updated calories for the day. It's amazing! I am having issues reading my texts on the screen at the moment, but that's something I need to figure out, as this is still kind of new to me.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this, I have the gps enabled one and it is great. HR is a tad bit off that's why there is 4 stars, but that is to be expected with a wrist HR monitor. Works great on walks, runs and bike rides. I use it to lift as well and I love how I can control my music from it.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
New York , NY
I wear my garmin everyday! love it! wish it was a little bit more fashionable, but it gets the trick down! love that I get notifications from my phone so I don't always have to pull my phone out to look at it!
maria alejandra m.
maria alejandra m.
I love it !! I use it everyday to help me keep track of my calories and steps
Dan B.
Dan B.
One major bonus of this unit is that is is waterproof to 50 meters. My wife has another popular brand that isn't even water resistant.

You can use this unit while swimming or even wear it in the shower.

The main reason I bought this model is because I have sleep apnea and it provides some great detail regarding my quality and quantity of sleep.

It also does not require you to have your smartphone with you in order to track distance because it has it's own GPS built in.

Here is a great bonus.... you can read email and text notifications from your phone.
It even has a screen for the weather (see photo) !

I love it.
Faith R.
Faith R.
This product exceeds my expectations to the fullest. It tracks my daily activities and fitness (indoor and outdoors) with great accuracy and detail. The GPS feature is such a great function. The battery lasts very long (7 days, but could be shorter depending on enabling Bluetooth and GPS).

I have 2 specific problems with this device, hence why it gets 4 stars. The first being that it is quite thick and bulky on the wrist and takes time to get used to wearing it. That being said, if you can get over that, which I did, then the product is definitely worth while.
Secondly, the stair count is definitely off, and it seems to be that way with many other owners of this device. That was one of the things I was most excited for, and I am currently waiting for a fix through software for that.

Overall, if you can get past the stair count and bulkiness of this device, I truly believe that it is much better value than any other leading activity tracker out there.
Shauna Y.
Shauna Y.
I hear that these are supposed to be good I must try purchase one ☝️ I heard so many good reviews about the tracker and it's a bit pricey but I would and must purchase
ella b.
ella b.
Walpole, NH
would you say the product works better than a fit bit?