BY GARMIN

Premium Version/ Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology/ Wellness Monitoring Tools/ VO2 Max And Fitness Age Monitoring Tools/ Displays Steps, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate And Intensity Minutes/ Auto Uploads, Smart Notifications, Music Controls And More Smart Features/ Up To 5 Days In Smart Mode; Up To 2 Weeks In Watch Mode Battery Life/ Smart And Sophisticated/ Move IQ Feature/ Touchscreen/ OLED Display Type/ Light Brown Leather Band/ Gold Finish see more...

Sa'Misty U.
I've been a long time activity tracker wearer. Started in the time with the sportier looking Garmin Vivofit. Don't get me wrong. I LOVED that tracker and wore it 24/7 since it was completely waterproof and ran on a battery.

Since then, that watch died (display no longer showed the time, steps, etc.) and I have graduated and now an in the working world. With that I still want to track my activity and stay active, but I wanted a watch that looks more polished and stylish so it could even be worn during dressier occasions.

THIS WATCH IS JUST THAT! Looks so gorgeous like your typical mechanical watch, but with a flick of my wrist it reveals a little tec screen with my steps, heart rate, and even phone messages!

Only con I've got is that this model (all aluminum body, comes in the luxury models with leather straps) Its 2018, faux leather is a thing. Also, every now and again, the time gets off, but thats a quick fix by calibrating the hands, but  you gotta realize your reading the wrong time in the first place.
Än😌äss L.
Fes
very good product I have to put it on my page and tell the followers to buy it Thank to the site and company  you do a wonderful job
I can help you promote your products by
reviewing them in my videos and photos  for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the
internet and at the same time help the company promote products
I promise you I will  give all of me to make sure that your own products be on the top