Garmin

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My daughter loves her Vivofit jr, she always wanted to be able to keep track of her step count like her parents, and this does the job perfectly whilst being highly customisable and a good size for kids. Docking a star because she managed to lose the watch face part of it quite easily (apparently - she thinks it just fell out? Don't think we'll ever know for certain!) though the replacement has lasted much better!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I loved these for my kid at first, but I will say the screens are dull/dark and small. Also the battery does not last a year, we're on battery replacement 2 in the same year. For the price I did expect a bit more in the way of usable features for my kiddo. It also has difficulties from time to time syncing up.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This thing is so cool! My daughter loves wearing hers and tracking her steps and marking chores off in the app. I love that I can set alarms for her for when chores need to be done and I can see how well she is sleeping, too! Highly recommend for health conscious families with kids.