BY GARMIN

Explore your potential with the Garmin vivofit and set personalized daily goals to achieve new fitness levels. It records your calories burned, steps taken, distance traveled, and time of day. The vivofit stays on 24/7 for continuous data and even monitors your rest in sleep mode. This incredibly convenient and useful system learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal, everyday nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. A sleek profile and smooth band will sit comfortably on your wrist for continuous wear and all-around style. Sync your Garmin vivofit with Garmin Connect™ to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges, and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access the free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. Data: A red bar appears on the display after one hour of inactivity and builds when you've been sitting too long. Counts calories burned throughout the day, including base metabolic rate. Displays steps, calories, distance, and monitors sleep. Features: Stays on for more than a year without a battery change. Features customizable screens. Water resistant up to 50 meters. Comes with a USB ANT™ stick and manual. see more...

Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have had my Vivofit for a few years now and I could not be more happy with it. I wear it all the time and rarely take it off. I love that I can wear it while I'm swimming too! I also take advantage of the sleep tracking. I highly suggest this to anyone who is looking for a fitness tracker!
Chera R.
Martinsburg, WV
I've seen these in the store... Dont want to spend the money and not like it. The design of it looks nice.
Alexandra H.
Whites Lake
When I worked at Walmart someone returned this as it had actually caught fire on their wrist. Use caution when buying this product.