Garmin vívofit 3 Bundle w/ Additional White Accessory Band uploaded by Jessica F.

BY GARMIN

It's time to switch up how you move with vívofit® 3, the activity tracker1 with Garmin Move IQ™ automatic activity detection. Its 1-year battery life lets you track activity 24/7 so you never have to turn it off or charge it. The red move bar reminds you when to move and you can also view stats like steps and calories on its easy-to-read high-resolution display. With Move IQ, vívofit 3 automatically captures different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical, to view on Garmin Connect™. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your data in more detail, join challenges and compete against others. see more...

Jessica F.
Burnsville
I don't like to exercise or anything, but when I got this band, I was motivated to start walking. Granted I dont walk a whole lot, however, I find it fun to walk a little everyday. I get excited knowing I've reached my steps for the day.

The band for the device is super comfortable. I love the different colors and patterns they have for the bands. They make me feel happy knowing I can be myself with the different styles they have, and I can change them everyday to match my outfits.

I love how this is waterproof. I like to go swimming and not have to take it off and worry about if someone is going to steal it while I am away. I like how they allow me to set my own goal for my walking steps or have the option of it setting one for me based on my movement and how often I get up and do activities. It tracks your sleep as well, which I like. It lets you know in your sleep if you are actually sleeping through the night, or if your body is awake and you're not aware of it. I do not use the cycling, running, or heart rate modes though.

I do like how you can change the interface of the device and let it show you exactly what YOU want it to show. If you're not using a certain one, you can remove it from your watch. The battery also has a one year battery life and you do t have to take it off each night to charge it. If for some reason the battery does die, (which I have had mine do once), they will replace it for you for free.

Now the packaging: I like how the packaging lets you know exactly what is in the box and you can see everything in there from the clear film on the box. The packaging is small and sleek, and does not overwhelm you with unnecessary information.

I paid $99.00 for this product straight from their website. Now I think that's a steal compared to all these other brand watches like the Fitbit and this watch does twice as much.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who like to exercise regularly. Even if you want it for just a watch, it's definitely a great one!
Danielle S.
The downloadable app is super easy to use and navigate. Keeps track of steps. calories burned. Also on the app you can track your sleep patterns and add your weight. You dont have to worry about recharging the battery. I have had mine for 7 months and have an zero issues. Also it is waterproof
Bethany W.
Athens, GA
My cousin has one and she loves it, says it’s better than any Fitbit! Sounds like one of the best features is the battery, and it doesn’t have to be recharged!
Łøorđ O.
Casablanca

"I don't like sport , but with this band, I was motivated to pactice sport . And the best thing in this band she is waterproof it's beautiful and great so i want this band seriously