BY GARMIN

The Garmin Vivofit 2 features a move bar motivates users by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. see more...

• I've been using the original vivofit and was just wonderi...1 Answers
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
I actually have the Vivofit 3 but couldn't find it listed. This brand is seriously the best for activity trackers. I was comparing FitBit and Garmin about a year ago and FitBit is HIGHLY overrated. Garmin is better priced for better tech. No recharging every few hours (battery lasts 1 year+), water resistant, and it tracks really well. If there's an issue with tracking, it's easy to edit on the MyGarmin app.
Krystal B.
Fenton, MO
I love my Garmin Vivofit 2! (I have the white band) The price was right and the product is even better and worth every penny! I get many compliments and questions about the vivofit 2. I am always excited to share my experience. I have had mine for 7 months. I don't have to charge it, which is a huge plus for me because I typically forget to charge my phone, the battery lasts for a year.
It is water resistant! I was skeptical at first, but I wear it to the beach, pool, showering, bathing my children, washing dishes, etc.. Have not had any problems!
I like that I can check most of my stats from my wrist. You do have to sync it with your phone to get more details, like sleep habits, but your steps are right there on your wrist. Along with the time, date, goal steps, and calories burned.
I have had other fitness trackers that were more expensive, but did not have all the technology the Vivofit2 has.
I am very pleased with my purchase.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
This was my first fitness tracker I bought and was not disappointed. Whenever I buy something I get it based on good reviews and video reviews. I like the fact that it's waterproof so you don't have to take it off.
Paula D.
Westland, MI
I love my Vivofit, it was reasonably priced, has lots of color options for the band if you want to change it up. It is extremely easy to use and lync with the app on you phone so that you can track all your stats. I would definitely recommend this product to others, it is worth the $$.
Ashley F.
I love this activity tracker! After much research i settled on this band in navy about 8 months ago and I am so glad i picked this one. It tracks sleep, steps, time, goals and has a great app. The Garmin app is improving everyday and it really is fantastic.

I have found wearing this band everyday makes me more active and more accountable. This activity tracker is water proof, has a one year battery life, comes with 2 sizes of band and has many bands to choose from to match any season or outfit.

I cant say enough good things about this tracker or Garmin as a company.
Kendall K.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have the pink which is not listed but this is great for the basics: steps, miles you've walked, calories burnt, sleep, and time. I didn't purchase the heart monitor which you have to have if you want bpm. I didn't do much research on it but I wish it would already of social media and messages like others do. Also wish it would vibrate when you need to move it only has a beep which can be turned off. But great for overall fitness tracker.
S L.
Minneapolis, MN
I researched all of the fitness trackers. I was recovering from back surgery, and wanted to make sure I was hitting my step goal daily. Fitbit is the "big name" in trackers, but I hated the fact that you had to recharge EVERYDAY.
I LOVE the #garminvivofit2. It runs on a watch battery, which means you never need to charge. Updates are done via Bluetooth. It's waterproof, and therefore I literally never take it off! All these conveniences make it SO much better than the Fitbit!
My only complaint is that it doesn't have an alarm.
Mia k.
This activity tracker is amazingg. the screen works great the backlighting is fabulous. the app connects really well. this really helps to motivate me. and i love that the step goal is set based off of your activity instead of the basic 10000 steps that the fitbit has. i love this tracker
Kayla S.
Hermann
I absolutely love this product! It does everything from act as a watch, track steps, miles walked, date,  and keep track of calories burned. One of the best things about this product is that it never has to be charged and the battery never has to be replaced. Along with all those great characteristics it is also water proof. This product is very affordable and the quality is perfect.
Jackie K.
After much research i finally decided to get this tracker. While I do love all of it's settings that can be changed on the app I have had some trouble connecting to it occasionally and the screen orientation is not so convenient. Although overall for its price it has more than just tracking steps and it holds me accountable. I never take it off.
Gail G.
Perry, IA
I've been using the original vivofit and was just wondering how this one is different than the first version?