Garmin VIRB XE Action Camera

by Garmin

Garmin VIRB XE Action Camera The VIRB XE action camera shoots rich, high-definition, wide-angle footage at 1080p60, 12 megapixel photos at up to 30 frames per second, and captures more of your action. Designed for the toughest environments, VIRB XE is able to dive to 50 meter depths without a case, allowing capture of cleaner and clearer audio. Powered by Garmin GPS, G-Metrix allows you to track and overlay how fast, how far, how high and how intense the moment truly was. Professional Video CaptureWith the ability to shoot stunning high definition video in 1440p30, 1080p60 and 720p120, VIRB XE is ready to capture your experiences in vivid detail. Featuring a custom, all-glass lens, high resolutions, zoom levels and high frame rates up to 240FPS (480p), VIRB XE ensures you get the shots you need. Manual camera controls like white balance and exposure biasing unlock even greater flexibility in your video. High-quality PhotographyWith a dedicated photo button and the ability to shoot wide-angle 12 megapixel photos at speeds up to 30 frames per second, VIRB XE is designed to get the image. You can even capture photos while recording video. VIRB XE can also be set to automatically capture photos over long periods of time at customizable intervals up to 120 seconds. With Extended Timelapse, VIRB XE will sleep between shots, allowing you to maximize your battery life for exceptionally long captures.G-MetrixCapture more than just video of the moment with G-Metrix. VIRB XE contains built-in Garmin GPS, G-force, orientation sensors and the ability to wirelessly connect to external sensors and Garmin devices to capture even more performance data. Play your experience back in higher definition than ever before by using our free mobile or desktop software to automatically overlay gauges, graphs and more, showcasing your speed, acceleration, heart rate (and much more) in real time. Rugged and Dive ReadyVIRB XE is ready to dive deep (up to 50 meters) without the need for additional equipment or cases. Its tough, compact design is ready to withstand the elements with an exposed microphone that records clean and clear audio that cameras in cases just can't pick up. Thanks to a hydrophobic, flat, glass lens, underwater shots are crystal clear while transitions in and out of the water stay unobstructed by droplets. Built-in Wi-Fi®Connect one or more VIRB XE cameras to the Garmin VIRB® Mobile App on your compatible smartphone¹ or tablet. This gives you the ability to line up your shot with live video preview, control and view multiple cameras, playback and edit recorded footage, overlay G-Metrix data and push your videos to the cloud. VIRB XE can even be controlled, configured and viewed from a compatible Garmin device. Image StabilizationVIRB XE contains motion sensors to detect camera movements and helps keep your shot steady. Electronic image stabilization reduces camera shake and blur whether you're bouncing over harsh terrain or gliding

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garmin VIRB XE Action Camera!
How would you rate this product?
hamid M.
85550
"Hello my name is Hameed Mounaim I am from Morocco. My hobby is to produce my own films and publish them on my YouTube channel. I like to review the products. I have more than 500 people in the instagram.  They like to buy online  you can send me the product in this adress to do a review for it :imgharne street lakhssas , MOROCCO ZIP: 85550 Number: 06 24 42 78 68
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SALÉ
I love this camera for me i done five star for your qualitte video for my channel youtube and it's great for video vlogs challange ....

Looking for your answer?