Add a Photo

By GARMIN
Requires 5-7 business days for processing. Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor. It measures and reports your pedaling strokes per minute, providing feedback for optimal performance. The GSC 10 is compatible with the Edge 305, Forerunner 50 and Forerunner 305 only. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Ben K.
Ben K.
Findlay, OH

I purchased the Edge 500 along with this speed and cadence sensor and I have not been disappointed. The data is helpful and it does great to help improve cycling efficiency. I had heard that they struggle with being water proof, but I have been caught in the rain a few times and my cadence sensor has not failed me! I have used it for about 3000 miles and it still gives accurate data.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Gresham, OR

I have seen one of these in a friends car and it really works. Everyone needs this product. I would recommend!

Join Now