BY GARMIN

With Oregon 450 you can really get in touch with nature. This next-generation handheld features a rugged, sunlight-readable, touchscreen along with a built-in basemap with shaded relief, a high-sensitivity receiver, barometric altimeter, 3-axis electronic compass, microSD card slot, picture viewer and more. Even exchange tracks, waypoints, routes and geocaches wirelessly between similar units. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• "I would highly recommend this to anyone." in 2 reviews
  • "The low price and bright colors are bar none!" in 1 review
Where am I!?!? Lost? Think again! With the Oregon 450 you couldn't lose yourself if you tried! With the new dual integrated gyro magnetizers, this is the first personal gos that finds YOU!! The low price and bright colors are bar none! No other gos compares! I first used mine to navigate the isles of a super Walmart and let me tell you, it did not disappoint! I started over by the toothpaste and pumpkins and ended up right at the gun counter!! BUY THIS PRODUCT!! Best balue I've seen in years!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
Absolutely love this item! We upgraded to this one for our sport of geocaching. Perhaps its overkill for finding Tupperware in the woods, but it makes geocaching very stress free! No paper, no note taking required. Everything is in the GPS!!!! And this product also takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. After lots of bumps and drops, it is still going!
Jennifer E.
Now days that we literally have gps on all our devices it is less useful but i would recommend it if you go camping you can never be to safe!!
Chelsea B.
Tallahassee, FL
This GPS is one of the best, I use it for when i go geocaching because its very precise and you can put in coordinates.
Lisa S.
memphis, TN
We use this gps all the time when we go back packing. It's easy to use and it's also very very easy to read.
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Everything you need in a portable GPS. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Worth the investment.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Garmin is a excellent company and I stand by their products 100%, what a lifesaver on long trips.
Kristy M.
Benson, NC
Is this product reliable? Please give me true feedback
Dawn F.
Winchester, VA
Has anyone tried this?? And it is worth it for the price if so??
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Techie Expert Level 1
What is the price on this?