BY GARMIN

Makes Driving Fun Again With a big 5" touchscreen, more than 5 million points of interest and spoken turn-by-turn directions, nuvi 50 makes driving fun again. Get Turn-by-Turn Directions nuvi 50 s intuitive interface greets you with 2 simple choices:  "Where To?" and "View Map."  Touch the screen to easily look up addresses and services and to be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names.  It comes in 2 mapping versions and has preloaded maps for the lower 48 states plus Hawaii and Puerto Rico, or full coverage of the U.S. and Canada.  nuvi 50 s speed limit indicator shows you how fast you can go on most major roads.  With its "Where Am I?&q. see more...

• How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat...6 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?4 Answers
  • Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20...4 Answers
Brittany J.
I love my GPS. It's very accurate and I can just plug it into my computer to do quick and easy updates.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
I loved this gps it worked great even better than my tomtom until i lost it and can not find it anywhere
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
Garmin GPS are the best. Great updates and gives you accurate directions. It has good alerts as well.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
Not bad. It can be confusing trying to follow the highlighted route, but I think it's still a good gps.
Vanessa D.
Grafton, NH
I love my garmin it was got me form NH to CA 4 times and from FL to NH 6 times without any issues
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Love a garmin. Whether going on long trips or in a new are it always gets me to where I am going.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
I am at a loss without mine. I love this brand of GPS and can't wait to get my new one.
Julia C.
New City, NY
Pretty good as far as car gps systems go, but I find it much easier to just use my phone!
Aracely Y.
lakemoor ill
Lo acabo de comprar aunq la nueva version es buena necesita ajustes pero te ayuda mucho
Sarah C.
Garmin nvi has been very helpful for me. I received this as a Christmas gift.
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Is this a good purchase for someone who is looking for a GPS that will last a long time?
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat ruined mine
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20 years ago?
Callee B.
I'm looking for a good GPS that has Bluetooth for under $200. What brands and which models would you say are best for this price limit?