BY GARMIN

Makes Driving Fun Again With a big 5" touchscreen, more than 5 million points of interest and spoken turn-by-turn directions, nuvi 50 makes driving fun again. Get Turn-by-Turn Directions nuvi 50 s intuitive interface greets you with 2 simple choices:  "Where To?" and "View Map."  Touch the screen to easily look up addresses and services and to be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names.  It comes in 2 mapping versions and has preloaded maps for the lower 48 states plus Hawaii and Puerto Rico, or full coverage of the U.S. and Canada.  nuvi 50 s speed limit indicator shows you how fast you can go on most major roads.  With its "Where Am I?&q. see more...

• How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat...6 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?4 Answers
  • Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20...4 Answers
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
I would totally get lost without a gps. It always says recalculating or your here when your not ha. it does take where you need to be just need to be on the lookout for your location.
Victoria S.
Lexington , Sc
I've had my garmin for about 3 years or so, it's a lovely little gadget. I named mine Oliver. It gets a little confused on where it is, even when it's updated.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
I have this GPS and it works fabulously! It recalculates very quickly and always gets me where I need to be. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Taylor S.
Techie Expert Level 2
If I didn't own this when traveling, I would always be lost. It's perfect for driving anywhere, and it's easy to use, especially if you keep the maps updated.
Kirsten B.
Killeen, TX
Having a garmin is a necessity i don't care who you are!! And the garmin can be the most basic or most advanced they still do amazing and serve their purpose
Heidi F.
Washington, DC
Pretty easy to understand voice. Slow to recalculate. I would rather use a smartphone than the Garmin. It is good for people who do not have a smartphone.
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
It's not a bad product but it's not great. My garmin always takes way too long to recalculate and sometimes doesn't pick up roads that are clearly there.
Cleo W.
My husband and I love this GPS! We both have older cars that don't come equipped with a GPS, and we hate using the GPS on our phones, so this is perfect!
OlaMae B.
I love my Garmin. I like having the portable GPS because I am horrible at finding my way around, and if you're the same, then this product is for you!
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
It was great for awhile, but after several months of use, it suddenly started freezing, lagging and then eventually wouldn't even load our location.
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Is this a good purchase for someone who is looking for a GPS that will last a long time?
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat ruined mine
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20 years ago?
Callee B.
I'm looking for a good GPS that has Bluetooth for under $200. What brands and which models would you say are best for this price limit?