BY GARMIN

Makes Driving Fun Again With a big 5" touchscreen, more than 5 million points of interest and spoken turn-by-turn directions, nuvi 50 makes driving fun again. Get Turn-by-Turn Directions nuvi 50 s intuitive interface greets you with 2 simple choices:  "Where To?" and "View Map."  Touch the screen to easily look up addresses and services and to be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names.  It comes in 2 mapping versions and has preloaded maps for the lower 48 states plus Hawaii and Puerto Rico, or full coverage of the U.S. and Canada.  nuvi 50 s speed limit indicator shows you how fast you can go on most major roads.  With its "Where Am I?&q. see more...

• How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat...6 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?4 Answers
  • Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20...4 Answers
Alyssa C.
This is a great GPS and the only one I would ever use. I honestly don't use it much anymore, because my smartphone does the same thing. But a several years ago before smartphones were popular, this GPS was great while going on trips.
Brittany P.
Salem, VA
I travel a lot so having a GPS is essential for me. I've had a Garmin GPS since I could drive. They only last a couple years and then it starts to get slow and inaccurate, but by then a better model is out with new features.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
To me, using my phone for a gps is so much faster and more reliable than these. My phone maps automatically updates on it's own and is always with the newest technology.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
We use our GPS all the time. It's great when it works, but if it has to reroute it is very slow.
It also does not calculate a route if you are in a parking garage
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
We can't live without our Garmin! It has saved me many times when I haven't a clue where I am or how to get to a place. They need to make a watch Garmin for kids.
Linda M.
Have taken this with on many vacations it is small enough to not take up a lot of room light enough as we don't need any extra weight in our luggage these days and don't have to worry about get t ing lost
Amber C.
Gulfport, MS
Harm in has always been a good friend while traveling. I wish the upgrades were more user friendly. All in all we like it better compared to other brands. The 5 inch screen is bigger than others as well.
Shan B.
Detroit, MI
I love my Garmin I never leave home with out it. It has Bluetooth so my galaxy note automatically contact along with my contacts I take a lot of road trips and my Garmin has never steered me wrong.
Kayla S.
I like that it has lane assist. Sometimes it takes a little bit long to connect to satellites. It's usually pretty accurate with where it tells me to go, but I have to update it so frequently.
Meghan S.
Norfolk, VA
It was good when it worked but it broke like 3 weeks after buying it. I loved it until then. It broke on vacation and we ended up buying another brand but not before returning it.
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Is this a good purchase for someone who is looking for a GPS that will last a long time?
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat ruined mine
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20 years ago?
Callee B.
I'm looking for a good GPS that has Bluetooth for under $200. What brands and which models would you say are best for this price limit?