BY GARMIN

Makes Driving Fun Again With a big 5" touchscreen, more than 5 million points of interest and spoken turn-by-turn directions, nuvi 50 makes driving fun again. Get Turn-by-Turn Directions nuvi 50 s intuitive interface greets you with 2 simple choices:  "Where To?" and "View Map."  Touch the screen to easily look up addresses and services and to be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names.  It comes in 2 mapping versions and has preloaded maps for the lower 48 states plus Hawaii and Puerto Rico, or full coverage of the U.S. and Canada.  nuvi 50 s speed limit indicator shows you how fast you can go on most major roads.  With its "Where Am I?&q. see more...

• How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat...6 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?4 Answers
  • Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20...4 Answers
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
I liked this product when i had it, it worked great and it was very accurate.
brigette S.
Love this GPS the screen is big an clear an very very easy to navigate.
Karina T.
Coraopolis, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use my garmin all the time. Easy to use! Very helpful!
Mary F.
Taber, AB
Techie Expert Level 2
Nice to have when getting to new/unfamiliar destinations. We set our lady to Samantha, she speaks very clearly and we have no problem getting to the places we want. Unlike the GPS that's built into our truck, this GPS can ad via points WHILE driving (i guess the built in ones don't understand the concept of passengers). I love that we can change the route to suit our needs (less gravel roads and more highway). The rerouting isn't too bad, but sometimes she loses satellite on start-up and that takes a while. Also, if there is an "unverified area", she tries to take a long way around it, and when we take the unverified roads, she warns us she's unsure if the mapping is correct, but we end up arriving with 20 minutes to spare.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Such a great GPS. It has traffic and accident alert that tell you exactly how far away you are from the issue. It changes screens to show an actual picture of the exit sign you're looking for. I also like how it has the speed limits for most roads programmed in, so it can tell you whether or not you're speeding. And you can also download a supercute squirrel voice on the garmin website that will keep you laughing throughout your whole trip.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Audrey L.
Drummondville, Qc
I just love my Garmin nuivi GPS. I would not trade it for any other ones in the whole wide world. It is very easy to use, a lot of options, comes with a suction holder, you can personalize voice and the little car on the map. The only negative thing about this (and that works with pretty much any GPS devices) the maps are very expansive, and you have to upgrade them after a certain amount of time, but I upgraded the maps only once since I have it.
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
This is a good gps. I've rarely had any trouble with it, just the occasion where it wants you to turn the wrong way down a one way street. My only complaint is that when it's super sunny out, sometimes the display is difficult to see even when the screen brightness is cranked all the way up
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
They don't last as long as the should. The voice becomes scratchy and electronic if you press the screen In the wrong place. It has also got me lost before, if I followed the path it set out to my remote office, I would have ended up in a cow field. It's not quite that remote...
Laura P.
Fenton, Michigan
Love the Garmin, don't go anywhere without it. I drive with work and find it very helpful, and with all the construction out there, if I need an alternate route, I just plug it in.
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Is this a good purchase for someone who is looking for a GPS that will last a long time?
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat ruined mine
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
I'm looking for a good gps whats your thing about this one?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Can you even remember how we survived without a Garmin 20 years ago?
Callee B.
I'm looking for a good GPS that has Bluetooth for under $200. What brands and which models would you say are best for this price limit?