Tracy A.
Lowell, In

How long has this device lasted for you? I think the heat ruined mine

Denny T.
Denny T.
Live Oak, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
We don't leave ours in the window but I could see where it would affect it !
Kira W.
Kira W.
3 years, 5 months ago
Mine has lasted for 3 years so far. It gets used at least once a month. We bought a cheap Nintendo DS case to store it in and have had no problems
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
3 years, 8 months ago
Do not leave it out! always put it away-- we have had a garmin for five years that works wonderfully because we don't leave it in the car and when we do, we lock it in the glove compartment
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
3 years, 10 months ago
I have had mine for at least 5 years. I got it as a Christmas gift.
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
4 years, 10 months ago
I have had mine for about 4+ years now. I keep mine in the car all the time. I usually keep mine in the glovebox and have never had a problem with mine. My parents keep theirs hung up in the car always. I have never seen it anywhere else and nothing has went wrong with either of ours.. I'm sorry to hear that about yours.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Panama City Beach
4 years, 10 months ago
My moms had hers for 2-3 years and it was my granparents before that, they had it for 3 years. But we always put it in the center console or under the seat we left the car. they deffinitly don't last in the heat. sry to hear your broke. next time just take it down each time and it will last along time :)