ElectronicsGarmin
nuvi 7-inch Portable GPS with Maps and Traffic Updates

Garmin nuvi 7-inch Portable GPS with Maps and Traffic Updates

by Garmin

Get anywhere safely, quickly and comfortably with the extraordinary features on the garmin nuvi 7-inch portable GPS with maps and traffic updates (nuvi2797lmt). This garmin GPS gives you more than just directions (but it does that, too). The garmin has tons of voice-activated features so you can keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Get turn-by-turn information, traffic updates, details on delays and detours and even hook it up to your bluetooth-compatible smartphone for hands-free calling. The up ahead feature lets you know about gas stations, restaurants or stores en-route. Garmin real directions gives you directions...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garmin nuvi 7-inch Portable GPS with Maps and Traffic Updates!
How would you rate this product?
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Techie Expert Level 6
1,297 reviews
Garmin nuvi 7-inch Portable GPS with Maps and Traffic Updates uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Apple
I love my GPS because places where I don’t know how to get there I just put the GPS and I want to text me directly with her so easy to use and it’s not too expensive perfect size
Vanessa G.
Good product especially with the lifetime map upgrades but it became obsolete when I got a smart phone
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
My boyfriend got this through his work and we love it! It is very reliable and is really good with warning ahead of time where the next turn is.
chesa L.
Fox Island, Wa
I love this GPS, I had another one before this one and it could never understand what I was saying to it making the voice command feature useless.
Mhar S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Although I have a cellphone and do most of my surfing and navigation on it, I still use my Garmin Nuvi GPS especially in long distance travels. It is reliable.

Looking for your answer?