Garmin HRM-Tri / -Swim Heart Rate Strap Bundle

Enhance your triathlon training with these 2 heart rate monitors. The swim strap is geared towards pool workouts and the tri strap towards racing, but both store heart rate data when underwater.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garmin HRM-Tri / -Swim Heart Rate Strap Bundle!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Garmin HRM-Tri / -Swim Heart Rate Strap Bundle uploaded by Letty S.
I think for heart monitor 10k is too much but it will suffice one's workout requirement nothing good for swimming the strap comes down doesn't stick to body good for running and cycling Major flow is that it doesn't connect through Bluetooth major set back when working out on swift it should have Bluetooth too I have used it extensively as I am a triathletes some time it show heart spikes up to 234bpm which can be easily neglected otherwise the product is sturdy and comfortable to use reliable most of the time gets connected very fast and easily to my gamin 935 doesn't require much maintenance.
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this for my mom who is a really strong swimmer. She is able to monitor her heart rate per minute all while on the go, this product is waterproof and can with stand triathalons. This is one sturdy piece of equipment.
Ben G.
Demossville, KY
I love love love this product, it works so well, and is so handy I would highly recommend this to anyone! I will be repurchasing this product again in the future! It is very affordable!
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
So I only have the tri heart rate strap. This is my second one. I absolutely love it. It works great and connects pretty easily. I have only had to replace the battery once. (That was a little tricky because the screws are so small) for the price this is a great monitor. I use it with my Fenik 5 watch.
Morgan L.
Harvest, AL
1,234 reviews
Works fine until the battery dies doesn’t really work well with new battery, accessory’s to use it- screws and such are very cheap
josh M.
8170 west 8th court
This device is truly a top of its class. I love this device and would definitely get another if mine broke. I would improve this device by making is easier to clean or have instructions on how to clean because if you use it every day to workout it begins to smell like sweat.

Looking for your answer?