Garmin Heart Rate Monitor

GARMIN 0101099700 Heart Rate Monitor. This digital heart rate monitor continuously tracks heart beats per minute which is wirelessly transmitted to the Forerunner 50. Effectively tracks and records your heart rate while you work out, providing instant feedback about how hard your heart is working. Even train in a certain heart rate zone to improve your fitness level. For Garmin Forerunner 50 ONLY.

Is this waterproof? I get it can handle your sweat and you have to wet it before using it, but can I swim with it?
Does this product really works?
Start your review of Garmin Heart Rate Monitor!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny S.
Janesville, WI
The heart monitor works well and is easy to use, easy to read.  It is uncomfortable to wear and I don't think I would use it consistently.  Garmin always has a quality product.  I've enjoyed many of their products but I think I will buy a heart monitor in my next fitness tracker instead.
Amanda O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is great! Pairs with my garmin watch, and is comfortable and lays flat against my chest. Very accurate. I run marathons, and do a lot of winter training, so it’s great for an accurate hr when you are all layered up.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
With my heart condition, I need one of these to stay on the right track when I’m exercising to make sure my beats per minute doesn’t get too high. Reliable brand and I’m satisfied for the most part. Band quality could be better.
saira G.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use the Garmin Strap for every workout. I have it connected to my Samsung Galaxy S8+ Samsung Health App and works great. I am using the size small and wished it came with the ability to fit tighter as it does have a limit to how small it can be made. It does however do it's job in tracking heartrate. I couldn't workout without as it is an important tool to hold me accountable.
Karen L.
Brentwood, TN
This works great! Tracks well and accurate when compared with my other tracker. Keeps connection no matter how sweaty or how much I move around. Very comfortable on.
Thomas F.
I purchased this Garmin heart rate monitor as a bundle with my watch. The heart rate monitor is easy to set up with other Garmin products and appears to be quite accurate. It is handy to know my heart rate during my runs and while cycling as I use that to train for my races. The heart rate monitor fits comfortably and adjusts for most sizes. The only drawback is that I have a muscular back and the monitor slides down periodically. Overall, this is a great monitor that will last a long time. If you have any issues with it, contact Garmin’s customer support and they will gladly assist.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
My husband bought this for me for Christmas a few years back. It comes with a watch to display your heart rate. I'm not a fan of it because i don't like wearing the chest belt. The belt is agitating when you are trying to get a good workout in. I wouldn't recommend this.
Benjamin K.
Richmond , Va
This is a great Heart Rate Monitor that fits comfortable underneath your running shirt, and doesn't chafe when you begin to sweat. I've used it over several runs and have no issues with its results or its comfort. I highly recommend this for people that want more accurate reading on their workouts.
Rachel B.
I've used this on myself and on my clients in the gym! This is a really good band that accurately measures your heart rate and syncs fine with the watch. You just have to make sure you follow the instructions on how to properly put it on in order to get the best results. Other than that you don't feel it while your working out and won't slip off!
megan S.
I love this monitor strap. It stays in place really well and I honestly forget it's there during my workout. It's incredibly accurate as well!