Garmin Headset With Boom Microphone uploaded by Ola O.Garmin Headset With Boom Microphone uploaded by Ola O.

BY GARMIN

010-10345-00 Headset With Boom Microphone The comfortable strap on our heart rate monitor wirelessly sends heart rate data to your compatible Garmin device. see more...

Palm Bay, FL
I have heard great things about garmin headset and microphone . we have a boat just about ever electronic item is made by garmin
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA
I got these when I got my xbox for live gaming and such, but they stopped working for no reason three months later. Not really worth the price.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Palmdale, CA
I am a gamer girl! and I love my headset. ;)
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pop Culture Expert
Great headset...ideal for those into video games i used it for things like skype
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
We use these types of head sets at work. They are very comfortable. I wonder if they make them with two headphones?
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Fishers, IN
I like this headset, but I wish it was more durable. I broke part of it within two weeks. If you're hard on your electronics like me, be careful with it and you should be fine. Otherwise, it's great!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
This doesn't work for me since I am deaf, but i tried it on so I could feel the vibrations. It was surprisingly comfortable when I put it on.
Frances G.
Frances G.
Robstown, TX
Great Mic. Volume excellent and love how it just has one side. My boyfriend also loves to use them.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert
Great headset I like it better than using earbuds that have a built in microphone because it stays on better and the person I'm talking to can hear me better
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Works well but volume comes and goes depending on the noise level around you. Try to use it in a semi private area and you'll be fine.
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I would use this for work. Has anyone used this?
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Does this work for recording audio overlaps for a video? How's the sound quality?
Palm Bay, FL
I have never tried garmi headset and microphone.Does it work as great as other garmin gear?
Jonee W.
Jonee W.
How well does this item work? I have a ps4 and I was looking for a mic. Would this happen to work very well if I used this as a mic for the ps4?