BY GARMIN

Features: Large, ultra-bright 5" diagonal QVGA display 234 x 320 pixels Preloaded with charts for over 14,000 U.S. lakes and navigable rivers Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver 2 NMEA 0183 I/O ports see more...

M P.
Macon, GA
The screen is too small but other then that it's great. I have used garmin for over 7-8 years and the company is best at what it does.
OlaMae B.
I absolutely love my Garmin GPS! It's definitely worth buying, it works great!
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Will get you lost in the back woods somewhere has no idea where it's going. If you tell it to take the short route I promise it's going to take you as far of course as possible I do not recommend this product to anyone that likes to get to there destination on time.
stephy R.
My brother has this product and he loves it, I am thinking of getting one, specially because the size is not too bulky!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
One of the b at gps that I have invested in. I use it all the time and It's never sent me in wrong directions lol. Great product.
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
I owned this for a year or so & it's awesome! really helpful but i gave it to my dad.
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
I had this a while ago and it did it's job however I felt like the routes were not updated so it would Take sometime to load which can be frustrating when you are driving and don't know where you are going