Garmin GARMIN Vivofit Activity Band

by Garmin

Features 24/7 activity band counts steps, calories and distance Monitors sleep; records periods of movement and restful sleep Learns your current activity level and assigns a personal goal for each day; goals change over time as you meet milestones Time of day display includes a "move bar" that tells you to take a short walk after 1 hour of inactivity Wireless, one-touch sync with Garmin Connect to track your progress, earn virtual badges, and join online challenges; compatible with computers (with USB port) and Bluetooth Smart ready phones Pair with a heart rate monitor (sold separately) to record heart rate and zone data for any activity Water-resistant band User-replaceable batteries last for up to one year with 24/7 use Multiple band colors available (sold separately) Includes large and small bands, USB ANT stick, user's manual 1-year manufacturer's warranty Specifications On-Device Data Fields: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate/heart rate zone (when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor, sold separately) Customizable Screens: Yes History: Stores more than 1 month of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs Heart Rate Monitor Compatible: Yes Garmin Connect Compatible: Yes Wireless Sync: Yes (Bluetooth Smart or USB ANT stick) Water Resistant: Yes (50 m) Power: 2 replaceable CR1632 coin cell batteries Battery Life: More than 1 year Display Size: W 25.5mm x H 10mm Band Sizes: 4.7" - 6.9" (small); 6.0" - 8.3" (large) Weight: 25.5 g

Does this track anything more than steps?
does this track mileage? :))
does this track mileage? :))
Start your review of Garmin GARMIN Vivofit Activity Band!
Junction City, KS
I bought a used one about a year old around 9 months ago and I LOVE it. I haven't had to change the battery yet. I have the heart rate strap and it's links with myfitnesspal and it helps me keep moving at work. love it. I can't wait to eventually get the newest one. but for now mines working perfectly still
Swansea, IL
I LOVE my Garmin VivoFit! I love the silent motivation it gives me to move in the red line and I love that it shows me the distance I've moved throughout the day. The only thing I wish was a little better is, I wish that it didn't count steps randomly while I'm driving. It doesn't always, but occasionally.
Just purchased my Garmin Vivofit about a week ago, I absolutely LOVE it! I tracks my sleep and step, it also syncs to my smart phone so, I receive facebook, texts, and phone call notifications on it. It is comfortable to wear and very easy to set up!
San Antonio
Great watch! I can wear it anytime (including in the shower). I only have to change the watch battery once a year, and it does a daily good job at tracking steps! The second generation with the backlight is nice too, there were countless times where I needed to see the time in the middle of the night and the backlight comes in clutch!
Independence, MO
I've had my Garmin Vivofit for almost 2 years. I never take it off! They say the battery lasts a year but here we are going on 2. I wear it in the shower, pool, ocean, etc and it has never failed me. Definitely worth the money paid!!
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this in April 2015 to track my steps to see if I'm active on rest days. I love being able to track my steps and see how well I've been sleeping -- it's definitely motivating to keep moving at times that I would rather not. The only thing I don't like about the Vivofit is that I am not able to read it in the dark.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best activity tracker within the price range!! amazing product!! I've been using it for couple of months and it tracks my activity correctly. The best of all that it is sync to my fitness daily apps, so I can keep track on my activity, how many calories that I burn. The design is sleek and smart, it is snappy, simple and quite valid. It is a technology to the rescue.
I purchase the Garmin Vivo eight months ago. It track my activities, sleep and steps you can also enter step challenge which i love. I really like the Vivo fit especially since i don't have to charge the watch and i can sync it wireless to my phone.
I loved my vivofit! It was so easy to use and I love all the features! I did give my away though but only because my fitness program at work was not compatible with garmin products at sadly ..
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this fitness band. I just recently purchased it and it is so easy to use and it keeps track of everything I do! It's really cool that I can easily have access to all my useful information.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...