Garmin GARMIN Vivofit Activity Band

by Garmin

Features 24/7 activity band counts steps, calories and distance Monitors sleep; records periods of movement and restful sleep Learns your current activity level and assigns a personal goal for each day; goals change over time as you meet milestones Time of day display includes a "move bar" that tells you to take a short walk after 1 hour of inactivity Wireless, one-touch sync with Garmin Connect to track your progress, earn virtual badges, and join online challenges; compatible with computers (with USB port) and Bluetooth Smart ready phones Pair with a heart rate monitor (sold separately) to record heart rate and zone data for any activity Water-resistant band User-replaceable batteries last for up to one year with 24/7 use Multiple band colors available (sold separately) Includes large and small bands, USB ANT stick, user's manual 1-year manufacturer's warranty Specifications On-Device Data Fields: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate/heart rate zone (when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor, sold separately) Customizable Screens: Yes History: Stores more than 1 month of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs Heart Rate Monitor Compatible: Yes Garmin Connect Compatible: Yes Wireless Sync: Yes (Bluetooth Smart or USB ANT stick) Water Resistant: Yes (50 m) Power: 2 replaceable CR1632 coin cell batteries Battery Life: More than 1 year Display Size: W 25.5mm x H 10mm Band Sizes: 4.7" - 6.9" (small); 6.0" - 8.3" (large) Weight: 25.5 g

Does this track anything more than steps?
does this track mileage? :))
does this track mileage? :))
Start your review of Garmin GARMIN Vivofit Activity Band!
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I LOVE my new Vivofit smart HR fitness tracker! I just got it and already- it's a game changer! It keeps track of my continuous heart rate as well as heart rate for activities. It was definitely a great purchase. The battery lasts so long (way longer than my FitBit did!). So glad I went Garmin!
South St Paul, MN
I have had this for a week now and I am super happy with it. I got this instead of the fitbit because you can swim with it on and you don't have to charge it. So far I have walked over 75000 steps this week and have lost a pound. I have been way more active and actually look forward to my now everyday after dinner walk with my family. I would definitely buy this again as well as recommend it to all of my friends. Oh and don't worry about measuring your wrist before you buy because it comes with both the large and small bands in the box.
Niles, IL
Great product, very accurate. different from a Fitbit because you don't have to take it apart to charge it it runs on a regular watch battery. also it has a bunch of different band color options, so that's pretty cool. the only thing I don't like is that it's not backlit so you can't see it in the dark or in bright light. (the vivofit 2 is backlit.)
Valdosta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a individual trying to be healthy I loved this band. It kept up with calories burned steps taken and more as well as the time. Also as a medical student I loved the rubber material. It was easy for cleaning and wearing to clinicals. Also love the changeable bands and colors offered.
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just got this band as a gift about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It counts steps, has watch, shows the amount of calories you should have burned and the app is so easy to use. I just wish it room Heart Rate without a monitor on.
This activity band gives me a great idea on about how much I walk a day. It's step count isn't completely correct but it is close enough. I also like that it sets a goal for you and that you can sync it with your app on your phone
Cowpens, SC
The Garmin Vivofit is a waste of your time, your money, and you energy. It's cheap and therefor it's quality is horrendous. Do yourself a favor and pay more for a Fitbit. Bought this and returned it for a refund the following day. It wouldn't calculate my steps or calories burned correctly. I jogged in place for exactly one minute and it said that I burned 1,537 calories and took 8,216 steps. Riiiiiiight... because that's definitely accurate.
Moscow Mills, MO
I've been using mine for a few months. it seems pretty right on with steps and sleep times. I like that I can connect it to my heart rate monitor and track my activity that way. being able to use the app on my phone is great and makes it possible to keep on track.
These things are really awesome! I love being able to check how many steps I've taken through out the day, right up until bed time! It's really worth every penny! If you're into fitness.. You should definitely look into one!
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Garmin and the Vivofit. It tracks my steps, sleep, heart rate. It works great and battery lasts a year. My issue is the app sucks. It's so much worse that the Fitbit app. Fix your app!! It's clunky and crashes a lot. Hard to use and always has problems.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...