BY GARMIN #77 in Fitness Equipment

Features 24/7 activity band counts steps, calories and distance Monitors sleep; records periods of movement and restful sleep Learns your current activity level and assigns a personal goal for each day; goals change over time as you meet milestones Time of day display includes a "move bar" that tells you to take a short walk after 1 hour of inactivity Wireless, one-touch sync with Garmin Connect to track your progress, earn virtual badges, and join online challenges; compatible with computers (with USB port) and Bluetooth Smart ready phones Pair with a heart rate monitor (sold separately) to record heart rate and zone data for any activity Water-resistant band User-replaceable batteries last for up to one year with 24/7 use Multiple band colors available (sold separately) Includes large and small bands, USB ANT stick, user's manual 1-year manufacturer's warranty Specifications On-Device Data Fields: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate/heart rate zone (when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor, sold separately) Customizable Screens: Yes History: Stores more than 1 month of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs Heart Rate Monitor Compatible: Yes Garmin Connect Compatible: Yes Wireless Sync: Yes (Bluetooth Smart or USB ANT stick) Water Resistant: Yes (50 m) Power: 2 replaceable CR1632 coin cell batteries Battery Life: More than 1 year Display Size: W 25.5mm x H 10mm Band Sizes: 4.7" - 6.9" (small); 6.0" - 8.3" (large) Weight: 25.5 g see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy L.
Amy L.
Toledo, OH
My Vivofit is one of my favorite things ever! I got it about 2 years ago as a Christmas gift, and it still works great! It syncs easily with my phone. I am a runner, and the distance on my Vivofit is usually very close (within .10 miles) of my GPS on my phone. It's waterproof, so I quite literally wear it for weeks without taking it off! Anytime someone is looking for an activity tracker, this is the one that I suggest!
Brad G.
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
I've had my Garmin Vivofit for a few months now and I really like it a lot. It helps me (try) to stay active with the little red bar telling me I'm not moving. I love keeping track of my steps, I used to use my phone but I would often not have it on me so it wouldn't be an accurate count. The fact that the Vivofit is waterproof is one of my favorite things. I hardly ever take it off.
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
This is the best activity tracker within the price range!! amazing product!! I've been using it for couple of months and it tracks my activity correctly. The best of all that it is sync to my fitness daily apps, so I can keep track on my activity, how many calories that I burn.

The design is sleek and smart, it is snappy, simple and quite valid. It is a technology to the rescue.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used mine consistently for almost two years and I lov everything about it. I don't ever take it off! The app called Garmin Connect is easy to use and easy to connect to the device. I love how it monitors all of my activity. I wish it had the HR tracker, but I will just have to upgrade to that soon.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
I honestly love my Garmin Vivofit! I liked the idea of a Fitbit, but wanted to be able to see all the numbers. The vivofit makes this easy to do and wears just like a watch! Not only that, but the bands are interchangeable so you can buy different colors and switch them out whenever you feel like it.
Laura T.
Laura T.
The garmin is a very good device to help you track the steps you take on a daily basis. It also tracks your sleep patterns through the night. The only thing I don't like is how it doesn't have an option to see your overall results. You have to connect it to your phone constantly to see those results.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
I've been using mine for a few months. it seems pretty right on with steps and sleep times. I like that I can connect it to my heart rate monitor and track my activity that way. being able to use the app on my phone is great and makes it possible to keep on track.
Mikell F.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Garmin and the Vivofit. It tracks my steps, sleep, heart rate. It works great and battery lasts a year. My issue is the app sucks. It's so much worse that the Fitbit app. Fix your app!! It's clunky and crashes a lot. Hard to use and always has problems.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Just purchased my Garmin Vivofit about a week ago, I absolutely LOVE it! I tracks my sleep and step, it also syncs to my smart phone so, I receive facebook, texts, and phone call notifications on it. It is comfortable to wear and very easy to set up!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
This activity band gives me a great idea on about how much I walk a day. It's step count isn't completely correct but it is close enough. I also like that it sets a goal for you and that you can sync it with your app on your phone
Jen R.
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Are the batteries easy to change on this?
Giovana H.
Giovana H.
Kansas City, KS
How this work for you? It's possible it can follow your heartrate?
S. W.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone use this and the fitbit? How do they compare?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else wish that it would light up in the dark or there was a way to turn a back light on?
Susan W.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I've been using a Fitbit for years(currently using the Alta) but a friend told me about this. Has anyone used both this and the Fitbit? Which do you prefer? What are the differences? Thanks!