BY GARMIN #67 in Fitness Equipment

Features 24/7 activity band counts steps, calories and distance Monitors sleep; records periods of movement and restful sleep Learns your current activity level and assigns a personal goal for each day; goals change over time as you meet milestones Time of day display includes a "move bar" that tells you to take a short walk after 1 hour of inactivity Wireless, one-touch sync with Garmin Connect to track your progress, earn virtual badges, and join online challenges; compatible with computers (with USB port) and Bluetooth Smart ready phones Pair with a heart rate monitor (sold separately) to record heart rate and zone data for any activity Water-resistant band User-replaceable batteries last for up to one year with 24/7 use Multiple band colors available (sold separately) Includes large and small bands, USB ANT stick, user's manual 1-year manufacturer's warranty Specifications On-Device Data Fields: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate/heart rate zone (when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor, sold separately) Customizable Screens: Yes History: Stores more than 1 month of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs Heart Rate Monitor Compatible: Yes Garmin Connect Compatible: Yes Wireless Sync: Yes (Bluetooth Smart or USB ANT stick) Water Resistant: Yes (50 m) Power: 2 replaceable CR1632 coin cell batteries Battery Life: More than 1 year Display Size: W 25.5mm x H 10mm Band Sizes: 4.7" - 6.9" (small); 6.0" - 8.3" (large) Weight: 25.5 g see more...

Crystal C.
Let me say first that this is a pretty decent watch for the price! Comfortable, waterproof, you can change the color of the band, ect. The step counter is pretty darn accurate ONLY IF YOU ARE MOVING your arms! As a nurse in the 21st century, we push rolling computers around. With my arms not moving, it wouldn't count any of my steps. When I go on a hike, my step count is very close to my phone count, though. I ended up giving the watch to my mom and just using my phone for purposes of step counter. The watch does not do heart rate, either. If you are looking for a good, affordable watch, this is your starter!
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
I have had my Vivofit since July and I LOVE it. It bought the chest strap to wear during workouts and they both work so well. I really like that it tracks sleep as well as steps and I can wear it in the shower and while cleaning since it is waterproof. I've even worn it swimming with no issues at all. I recommend it to everyone who wants a basic activity watch.
Amy L.
Jacksonville, FL
My Vivofit is one of my favorite things ever! I got it about 2 years ago as a Christmas gift, and it still works great! It syncs easily with my phone. I am a runner, and the distance on my Vivofit is usually very close (within .10 miles) of my GPS on my phone. It's waterproof, so I quite literally wear it for weeks without taking it off! Anytime someone is looking for an activity tracker, this is the one that I suggest!
Michelle B.
Crab Orchard, WV
I have had my band for 3 years now and love it! I wear it daily. I picked this one because you don't have to charge it, and the battery lasts a full year. Super easy to use. I use my app on my iPhone when I want to download my workouts. I always recommend this to my friends!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this Vivofit!! It it so amazing it tells me the time and it keeps my steps. The battery last for a little over a year no need to charge it you just replace the battery for cheap. It even tells you the date. You can get the app and track your sleep time and how much you moved or how deep your sleep was. It also tells you how many miles you walked that day and it sets a goal for you.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the brand Garmin and i love this watch, but I've been through two of the because the easily fall off my wrist. The app works great but the watch itself would definitely work better as a buckle strap. I currently have the Garmin vivosmart HR and I love it!!
Stephen E.
San Antonio
Great watch! I can wear it anytime (including in the shower). I only have to change the watch battery once a year, and it does a daily good job at tracking steps! The second generation with the backlight is nice too, there were countless times where I needed to see the time in the middle of the night and the backlight comes in clutch!
Samantha R.
Hillview, KY
I was gifted a vivofit recently for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE IT! I'm also ordering a heart rate monitor to pair with it, but it's a nifty product and has gotten me to keep on track with my fitness. It pairs with multiple apps (I use MyFitnessPal and Under Armor Record) to keep you going and watch your progress. So far, on one week, I've dropped 2 lbs. You can monitor multiple things on it: Steps, your step Goal, Miles Walked, Calories Burned (both active and resting), Date/Time, and Heart Rate if you have a monitor for it. I use it paired with the Garmin Connect app it syncs with to track sleep as well (if you hold the button long enough for it to prompt "SLEEP", it will register the time up until you press the button again as sleep mode in the app).

All in all, great product, helps you stay on track, BUT it is app-dependent..
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
I've had my Garmin Vivofit for a few months now and I really like it a lot. It helps me (try) to stay active with the little red bar telling me I'm not moving. I love keeping track of my steps, I used to use my phone but I would often not have it on me so it wouldn't be an accurate count. The fact that the Vivofit is waterproof is one of my favorite things. I hardly ever take it off.
Cassi B.
Wichita, KS
I bought myself a Vivofit in December and I love it. I absolutely love that it tracks my steps, but even more that it tracks my sleep. I have sleep issues and knowing how long I slept and how well is awesome. I also love that the bands are interchangeable, so I can change color according to what I am wearing. It's also nice that it has a clock feature, so it not only keeps me up to date on my step count, but keeps me on time for things, lol.
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Are the batteries easy to change on this?
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I've been using a Fitbit for years(currently using the Alta) but a friend told me about this. Has anyone used both this and the Fitbit? Which do you prefer? What are the differences? Thanks!
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone use this and the fitbit? How do they compare?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else wish that it would light up in the dark or there was a way to turn a back light on?
Giovana H.
Kansas City, KS
How this work for you? It's possible it can follow your heartrate?