BY GARMIN

Features high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception in heavy tree cover or deep canyons Keeps track of routes, tracks and waypoints TracBack feature retraces user s path on the easy-to-read LCD display Features trip computer, sunrise/sunset times and hunting/fishing information Supports dual position readout so user can view current location in multiple formats, including latitude/longitude see more...

• Oh!!! I LOVE geo caching!!! How well is this gps for that...1 Answers
  • How accurate is this device in areas with new construction?9 Answers
  • About how much do these cost?1 Answers
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
These are really easy to use. They are best used for me when I go on vacation or I like to go into the mountains to go site seeing and hiking.
Suzana T.
Coraopolis, PA
So easy to use!! i geocache and love the reliability of the backtrack and the ease of use the wristband provides. best one ive used.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love this for geo caching it is the best one that I have found yet and very accurate
Anna P.
Bryan, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
We love this for geo caching it's really accurate on pin pointing the longitude/latitude of the objects we look for
Ashley P.
Love my garmin! Never have gotten lost thanks to it and love all the fun little features it has!
Vivi E.
We had a Garmin for a couple of years until it died. Luckily we got cellphones that have GPS and map capabilities, instead.
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
AWESOME! works great. My husband uses in the military on a daily bases. Also great for hunting or hiking. Highly recommend!
Kristi B.
Geneva, Oh
Great product. We take it when camping and hiking! Very accurate and easy to use.
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
This lil gaget is amazing, gets me from point a to point b. easy to follow. vary convenient strap.
Jose E.
Menlo Park, CA
Efficent
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
How accurate is this device in areas with new construction?
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Same here Love my Garmin its has never let me down
Diana Q.
About how much do these cost?
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Oh!!! I LOVE geo caching!!! How well is this gps for that main purpose!? I am actually in the market for a hand held gps for this reason! Is this light weight, heavy, big or small?