BY GARMIN

Features high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception in heavy tree cover or deep canyons Keeps track of routes, tracks and waypoints TracBack feature retraces user s path on the easy-to-read LCD display Features trip computer, sunrise/sunset times and hunting/fishing information Supports dual position readout so user can view current location in multiple formats, including latitude/longitude see more...

• Oh!!! I LOVE geo caching!!! How well is this gps for that...1 Answers
  • How accurate is this device in areas with new construction?9 Answers
  • About how much do these cost?1 Answers
Anna P.
Bryan, TX
We love this for geo caching it's really accurate on pin pointing the longitude/latitude of the objects we look for
Elizabeth G.
Vicksburg, MS
I love it's simple to use format and it always gets me on my way correctly the first time! Way to go Garmin!
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband uses this for work and loves it! The army issued it to him but he wants to buy one of his own!!
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I love this little ting because its very good quality and it is easy to work. This product works very well.
Kelsey K.
Larsen, WI
Garmin has always had the best GPS's. Even compared to smartphones the Garmin tends to be more accurate.
Christina L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great for when my husband is in the field doing training exercises. Or if you like hunting or hiking
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
This lil gaget is amazing, gets me from point a to point b. easy to follow. vary convenient strap.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Garmin seems to always have a simple to use format and gets you to the destination easiest.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love this for geo caching it is the best one that I have found yet and very accurate
Kristi B.
Geneva, Oh
Great product. We take it when camping and hiking! Very accurate and easy to use.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
How accurate is this device in areas with new construction?
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Same here Love my Garmin its has never let me down
Diana Q.
About how much do these cost?
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Oh!!! I LOVE geo caching!!! How well is this gps for that main purpose!? I am actually in the market for a hand held gps for this reason! Is this light weight, heavy, big or small?