ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesGarmin
Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch Bundle - Blue

Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch Bundle - Blue

by Garmin

You?re an athlete, and this is your watch. The Forerunner? 945 running watch lets you sync with
premium music services to put your songs on your wrist when paired with a compatible smartphone
(may require premium subscription). It also offers our most advanced physiological features,
including training load balance and more. Also enjoy the convenience of quick, contactless payments solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) from the wrist with Garmin Pay?.
With full-color, onboard maps to guide you on your run, you?ll never get lost during a workout.
Wherever you go, built-in safety and tracking features ? such as incident detection (during select activities), which sends you send your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch Bundle - Blue!
W Lafayette, IN
Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch Bundle - Blue uploaded by Hannah C.
Keeps me safe and on track! I used to have an Apple Watch, but switched for a number of reasons, but mainly because of battery life. Now using my Garmin, I've loaded tons of maps for my hiking and cycling routes that are so easy to follow and also give me an estimate of when I'll be done! That's just one of the many amazing features this watch has. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and haven't had any issues with it at all. Garmin is a high quality company!
97084 Würzburg
Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch Bundle - Blue uploaded by Carol C.
Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch Bundle - Blue uploaded by Carol C.
As a Sport lover I am always looking for new technologies to improve myself and push me further. The Garmin products are always surprising me in a good way. The FR945 is by far the best smartwatch that I have. The watch is light, my battery last at least 48h and has interestings and useful functions to level up my training. My favorites functions are Body Battery, pulse Oxygen and sleep tracker. The data screen has thousands of options that can be customized as you wish. In addition to that, Garmin Connect App is clear, self explanatory and user friendly! You can easily track your progress and for runners, even has a feature that gives you a coach. I can also connect with Deezer and Spotify! I don't think can go much better than that but bring it one Garmin! And yeah, I am a Garmin Junkie and will keep using their product as far as they keep bringing me new toys to play with ⌚ 💪🏽🤟🏽 Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Running Smartwatch Bundle - Blue #garmin #forerunner945 #garminlover

Looking for your answer?