BY GARMIN

With the Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch, staying on top of your messages and emails while on-the-go is easier than ever. This brand new Forerunner features a built-in Heart Rate monitor as well as daily activity tracking and Smart Connectivity so you don't need to bring your phone along. The updated high-resolution display provides excellent visibility whether you're inside or outside. Vibration alerts help keep you on track to move throughout the day and gives you feedback during activity. You will also be able to share runs and activity tracking progress with your friends, family and your fitness community via social media on the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. Displays high-resolution display screens. Built-in GPS. Features vibration alerts. Built with a high-sensitivity receiver. Contains multiple sport profiles. Features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Comes with a charging/data cable and manual. Activity Tracking & Performance Features: Step counter. Move bar displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it. Auto Pause® pauses and resumes timer based on speed. Auto Lap&erg; automatically starts a new lap. Time-Distance alert triggers alarm when a goal is reached. 24/7 Heart rate monitoring. Calculates calories burned. see more...

Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This watch is PERFECT for everyday fitness. It stands out from the rest because it's waterproof and the buttons are awesome when you are in mid sprint. The clock is nice and big and very easy to use. I've recommended to all my friends !
Katie K.
Katie K.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I love this watch! I got it for running but I use it for everything. I had the forerunner 10 previously and knew I wanted to stick with the Garmin brand. Never disappoints! It also connects to my phone so I'm able to see notifications. The battery lasts a while but I turn it off at night. It tracks sleep but I'm uninterested in that feature. I would highly recommend this if you are a runner or even just looking for a watch to count steps.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Best watch for your buck. Garmin Forerunner has everything. GPS, heart rate, time, distance, can connect by Bluetooth to your phone, will show text messages, lightweight, can get in several colors.
Cydney P.
Cydney P.
Wichita, KS
Garmin forerunner 735xt. Love this watch I feel naked when I'm not wearing it. Tracks swimming, biking, and running and your everyday steps! Also tracks heart rate 10/10
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Caracas
I am in love with this watch if it gets any sense.... absolutely recommended for every person who is starting in the fitness world, it count your steps, alerts you to move, also you can view all your activity every day in your smart phone with garmin app! The best gift for Christmas!