BY GARMIN

Kadi B.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
I don't know what I would do without this watch. I'm a moderate runner, and this watch is great for tracking your distance, pace, and intensity of your run. I've also used it to track my heart rate and calories during insanity as well. You can also use it as an activity and sleep tracker as well, though it is rather bulky to wear to sleep. My friend has a comparable brand for a competitor, and hers takes a few minutes to pick up gps, while mine is ready in 5 seconds. If you are on the fence or comparing brands, BUY THIS ONE. Words can't explain how much I love it.
Latasha N.
Latasha N.
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
I upgraded from a fitbit once I started running and I absolutely love my Garmin 235. If you run intervals, it does those. It also is able to get wet so you are able to swim with it. I enjoy that it makes my step count go up each day. When I had an activity tracker, I knew I needed 10,000 steps a day. When I got my Garmin I thought the same, until I realized it adjusts to me. If I get 10,000 steps it automatically increases my goal for the next day - cool feature. I highly recommend this watch if you run anything over a 5K, tons of beneficial features for rubbing long distances.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
I LOVE my Garmin! I had a Fitbit charge 2, and it wasn't accurate for running, so I upgraded to Garmin. And I can't tell you what a happy camper I am. It gives me good feedback on my running pace, distance, cycling pace and distance, steps taken during the day, etc. when I hike, it gives me the elevation, mileage etc. I wear it every day.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
I would give this a million stars if I could!! I got this as a gift because my Fitbit wasn't accurate at all for my running. I use it indoor and outdoor. It gives you your recovery time and predicated race times which is great especially as a fairly new runner.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Wolcott, VT
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
Bought this watch 6 months ago and do not regret it at all! Fell in love with it the first week. Worth the price. Love the reminder to get up and move. Great gps connection and tracking during runs. Also love the notifications from the phone I get.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
The best watch ever! Tracks everything both indoor ans outdoors. I have the turquoise one and just love it. Also can have your phone hooked to it to recieve messages or updates but it does seem to drain my battery quicker. Finds gps with in seconds and is very accurate and easy to use
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
I really love my watch, I wear it all the time and love all the applications it has!!!! Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
Marley N.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
This watch does everything you could want, for both fitness and general lifestyle management. It tracks your heartrate without a clunky chest strap, sends you text/call/email notifications, and a single charge lasts about a week. The watch is a little pricey for some folks, but for any level amateur athlete, this one watch does everything you may need it to do.
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
Upgraded to this watch because the forerunner15 battery life won't last a marathon for me. I enjoy seeing all the stats in the app after syncing to my phone. Also able to log treadmill runs with this watch and see my heart rate. I also like that when syncing to the app, the runs also load to the strava app. The only downside so far is that I have a small wrist and the watch face takes over. Note in my pic that you can customize the face in a different Garmin app
Sara E.
Sara E.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray
I needed to find a GPS watch that would work in the middle of nowhere! I run Ragnar relay races, and I needed to make sure I would be able to track my miles where ever I was. I shopped around and found this one on amazon.com for the lowest price. It also connects to your smartphone via bluetooth. I can get texts, and see who is calling, the weather, my steps for the day, and anything in my Google Calendar. I kept the settings basic, but you can download different screens, and I believe apps. It also tracks your heart rate, and you can create your own workouts and send them to your watch. It has a phone app that it syncs with and can give you more info like sleep, and calories. The watch is rechargeable via USB cord and a clip made to the watch. I charge mine about once a week, I consider myself a moderate user of the GPS function. It is a little bulky on my small wrist, but overall I enjoy this product and would recommend it!
Amy N.
I've use the app to change the watch face. Anyone use any other garmin apps?