Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Running Watch Color Black/Red uploaded by Semaria S.Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Running Watch Color Black/Red uploaded by Allison H.

BY GARMIN

Like your own personal coach, get the motivating feedback you need to guide your training from the Forerunner® 220. See distance, pace and heart rate, plus get connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, real-time live tracking and social media sharing. A Coach in Every Watch The Garmin Forerunner® 220 captures essential running data like distance, pace and heart rate & #185, recording all your stats so you can focus on your run. e, the 220 has a built-in accelerometer. This allows it to capture distance and pace data when you're running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod accessory. The accelerometer can also track distance when GPS is unavailable, such as when you run through a tunnel. It's compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect, which you can schedule and send to your watch, for real-time coaching. Easy to Use The 220 is one of the first Garmin running watches to have a colour display, which makes it easy to interpret your data at a glance. It also features simple button operations and a sturdy, hinged wristband that's comfortable for any size wrist. Extra Training Features You can set up alerts for heart rate, pace or run/walk intervals to help you stay in the desired range. The 220 features vibration alerts and audible alerts, and you can customise your watch to provide both or just one type of prompt. When your run's done and saved in your watch's history, a post-run summary appears so you can see how you did. The 220 also notices if you hit any personal records on that run, like your fastest kilometre, 5k, 10k, half or full marathon or your longest run to date. Get Connected If you're like most runners, you want to analyse your stats after your run or race, but you may not be back at your computer right away. Forerunner® 220 solves that by automatically uploading your data to Garmin Connect, our free online community where you can save, plan and share your activities. Just download the free Garmin Connect Mobile app to your smartphone and then pair your watch. When you save your completed run, it will automatically upload to Garmin Connect when you're in range of your phone. Additional connected features include live tracking, which allows your friends and fans to follow along and see your stats in real-time. You must have your phone paired with the 220 throughout your run to use the LiveTrack feature. You can also share your victories on your social media sites by posting updates through the Garmin Connect Mobile app. And, for real-time coaching as you run, the 220 is compatible with free training plans at Garmin Connect. By regularly connecting your watch to Garmin Connect, you'll also benefit from a faster GPS fix due to satellite data that will be sent to your device automatically. ¹ HR strap not included.²When paired with a compatible iPhone®. see more...

Emily S.
Portland, MI
I love my Garmin watch for running! It syncs right up to my phone, and has so many custom settings I'm sure I don't even utilize it to it's full potential. The display is nice and big so you can glance down at your stats mid-run. It's a bit pricey but it has a lot of bells and whistles; GPS is my favorite. The Garmin Connect program even has your stats listed by workout with all sorts of data including your steps per minute, heart rate (if you have the monitor), elevation, lap breaks, etc.
Allison H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I recently purchased the Garmin Forerunner 220 after starting running 5 months ago. I love that I can look down at my wrist to know track of my pace (where I seem to struggle the most). It easily syncs with Garmin Connect for me to track my splits and other aspects about my runs. I would highly recommend for anything that has been thinking about getting watch.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
My current tracking device for half marathons. I have the violet/white version. I love the interval option. Easy to use device. Accurate tracking. No GPS issues.
Michael P.
I bought this watch after my Timex Run Trainer 2.0 broke down. The difference between the two is astronomical. I was not that impressed with the features at first, but I quickly realized that this was because they were different from what I was used to. Now, I love the features. The ability to set workouts through Garmin Connect and Live Track are my favorite. The Bluetooth integration with Strava is awesome! I am looking to upgrade to the 235, but only because I am interested in the fitness tracker aspect. As a running watch, the 220 is excellent!
Jessica S.
I received the Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Running Watch in November for my birthday and I love it. I have used it for both long and short runs as well as straight running and interval/speed training and it is great. Only thing I wish it could do was be put into a cycling mode. I used it while cycling next to my daughter who was running (she was working out some kinks on her our forerunner 10) but as there is no cycling mode on this watch, i had to 'discard' the workout once we returned home to not mess up my history.
Megan B.
Great running watch, however the battery does not last long. I am also on my second one because the first one was defective. Customer service is awesome. I love how it shows you cadence, elevation along your route, max and min speed and much more though.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I've got the Forerunner 230 and love it. It's great for running and walking. I never use the biking functionality. It syncs to the Garmin app on my phone. It does daily steps as well as some smart watch features. I love it
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I received my Garman forerunner 220 as a graduation gift from my father, I am so happy you received it works perfect as a GPS tracks every mileage as you go. I'm still adjusting to the different settings that I can do with my phone and syncing it to my watch so it's still pretty new to me but I love it .
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I LOVE ❤️ my garmin. This watch replaces my Microsoft band. The watch is light and doesn't look large on my small rist. The battery life is excellent and is always ready to track my runs!
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I love this watch- I have the white and it's perfect for running and keeping track of any stat I'm interested in. I'm not giving it 5 stars because it doesn't track steps during the day as well, but purely for running, this is the best!