Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Purple uploaded by Nicole F.Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Purple uploaded by Kellie B.Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Purple uploaded by Sarah H.

BY GARMIN

Forerunner 10 is a GPS running watch that s so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of just one button. As you run, see how far and how fast you ve gone. see more...

• How accurate is the GPS feature on this watch? I'm lookin...4 Answers
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
I have this watch in teal. It is a great tool for my outdoor runs. My favorite feature is being able to plug it in to my computer to see my run on the map. It also keeps track of all runs to compare in the future. If you are an outdoor runner this is the watch for you!
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
As a runner this is a must for me. I love the purple color, the fit, the battery life, the features. The whole product is my baby! I can't remember my running life before it. It is great!
Stephanie k.
Troy, OH
Good accuracy and battery life! Doesn't always work great on cities or in big crowds which can be a downfall for big races, but for day to day training it's great! Water resistant too so I can wear it when I swim rather than switching watches.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This watch is great for keeping track of basic running stats. My only complaint is the time it requires to connect and the battery life.
Brian S.
Long Grove, IL
I bought one of these for my wife. It is a nice, entry level product. However, it broke over time; probably from water damage.
Sarah H.
Lethbridge, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
For a basic GPS watch it does the trick, but the biggest downfall is the battery life.
You'll be lucky if you get 5 hours out of it, which is great for beginner runners, or if you run a faster paced marathon.
The GPS signal strength isn't the greatest, and it takes awhile to start up sometimes.
If your looking for basic functions (pace, distance, time) and won't be using it for long distances then it's great. If you are training for marathons or ultra marathons, you will need something with a better battery life. And if you are trail running in back country and want accurate GPS data, you will need to look elsewhere.
Bridget L.
How accurate is the GPS feature on this watch? I'm looking for GPS watch to track my 4,000+ elevation hikes. Does it connect with an iPhone app or just a computer?