Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Purple uploaded by Nicole F.Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Purple uploaded by Kellie B.Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Purple uploaded by Sarah H.

BY GARMIN

Forerunner 10 is a GPS running watch that s so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of just one button. As you run, see how far and how fast you ve gone. see more...

• How accurate is the GPS feature on this watch? I'm lookin...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber P.
I absolutely LOVE this watch. I’ve had it for almost two years now and have had zero problems with it! I use it in all types of weather, from snow, to heavy rain, to hot humid days, it works great and still works like it’s brand new! I’ll never get another brand, this is the best running watch!
Carson M.
Love. Have had my watch for over 2 years. I bought it when I started training for a half marathon, and it has fulfilled its purpose.

Overall great product! Now that new technology is here, I do wish it would be a little more updated. However for a standard GPS watch and HR monitor, it has been awesome.

Customer service with Garmin has also been fabulous. My strap broke, but they sent me a new one for free as my watch was registered online! I would recommend for beginners or basic function. I will most likely buy a new more advanced watch (Garmin) in the future!
Nicole F.
Cambridge, MA
Just started using this watch for all my runs! The Auto Pause feature is so convenient especially when you have to wait to cross roads. I bought mine off of Amazon for $54 refurbished which I recommend because they can be quite pricey for a new one.
Allison D.
I bought this watch a little over two years ago when I had just started to become a serious runner. This watch is a GREAT watch for the newbie/getting serious runner. It doesn't work as well as it did two years ago, but I have to say this watch has been put thru sweat, water, extreme heat and many, many runs. I have definitely gotten my money's worth on this watch. This watch can display distance, calories, pace, and time. In the past year my watch has all of a sudden quit tracking me in the middle of my run and did not save the workout which is super annoying, but I understand it happens with age and wear

I am more of an experienced runner now, and I love numbers so I am thinking of upgrading to another watch soon. It will for sure be Garmin.
Marley P.
I. Love. This. Watch. I'm a cross country runner, so I wanted a watch that could do more than just keep track of time. This gives me all the features I want - pace, distance, time, and optional heart rate monitor - without all the unnecessary bells and whistles of smartwatches. It's also pretty cute and streamlined compared to some of the other GPS watches I've seen. I've had this watch for over a year and have had no problems with it!
Samantha S.
North Hollywood, CA
I love this watch! I love the fact that I can get such an accurate read on my pace and mileage during my run. The battery life is pretty good. Obviously using the GPS during your run will run the battery down a lot quicker than just using the pedometer feature. Sometimes it can take a while to load my location, but that okay because I use the time it takes to find my location to stretch and warm up a little more before I run. My roommate, who has been a long distance runner for over 8 years recommended this to me. She has one too and we both love it!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I love this watch! I have a very small wrist, and most running watches look ridiculous on me. This one is perfect- it's small, lightweight, and accurate. It doesn't have lots of bells and whistles, but it tracks distance, automatically pauses, and gives a notification for each mile. The app leaves some to the imagination, but for the average runner, this watch is perfect! Price is right, size is right, great buy!
Madison H.
Bristol, VA
I live this watch. It is great for measuring runs and for keeping a record of all of your runs. The only issue I have had is with the band breaking. The first time, Garmin sent me a free replacement and that fixed it for about a year. It broke again and I replaced the band myself with one from a newer model and have had no issues since.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL
I LOVE this watch! I run cross country and I am a distance runner in track so I needed something to keep track of my runs. This is the perfect watch. It does everything that a basic garmin needs to do, without being really expensive. I also love the size, it is not too bulky. So, it doesn't look really big and weird on my wrist. I got it about 2 years ago and it still works perfectly fine. I highly recommend this watch too all runners!
C C.
Fishers, IN
This watch is awesome! Low price, but still gives a lot of info. I love the virtual pacer as it really helps me to not slack and gives me a push when I need it. Great for the casual runner that is still serious about their runs and is looking to improve them.
Bridget L.
How accurate is the GPS feature on this watch? I'm looking for GPS watch to track my 4,000+ elevation hikes. Does it connect with an iPhone app or just a computer?