BY GARMIN

Forerunner 10 is a GPS running watch that s so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of just one button. As you run, see how far and how fast you ve gone. see more...

Candice W.
Harrison, AR
I have been using this watch for over a year now and absolutely love it! It is also very easy to learn. I love how it tracks my pace and mileage. I have it set to beep at me when I fall below a certain pace. At the end of your run it will do a summary of your splits.
Cassandra H.
I always make sure that I don't leave for my run without it! I underestimated the need for a GPS watch until I got this one and realized that my running app isn't the most accurate with distance.
Monica L.
I have had this watch for over 4 years now and it still works just as great as it did when I first got it. It is easy to use and I actually like the larger size as it makes it easier to see while on a run. The strap has not given out on me and I plan to keep using it for a long time to come. The only down side to using a GPS watch in general is that it takes a while sometime to load the location but regardless I will always wear this on any distance runs I go on.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Love this watch. Sporty, cute, super functional and easy to use. I bought mine used and unfortunately had to purchase a new strap almost right away. The strap design is really my only complaint, I expect to have to replace it again at some point in the future. But, all in all, good buy, good watch!
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
I bought this particular Garmin when training for my first marathon. I wanted a decent GPS watch without spending a fortune, and this watch did exactly that. I Like the color choices and how it fits. It isn't too big and bulky and can be worn as a regular watch if needed. I also like how easy it was to set up and use. I was able to begin using it the next day after I charged it and I had no issues figuring out buttons or settings. I live in the country and it did well picking up signals and staying consistent with time.
The cons are that the battery wears down quickly so it needs to be charged everyday if you are using it for long runs. Also the buttons stick out somewhat so you can accidentally start the GPS(which runs your battery down) without knowing it.
Overall, it's a great beginner GPS watch and excellent for the price.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I have been using this watch for about 3 years. It is a great entry level GPS watch if you want to track mileage, speed, and splits. It has been reliable and accurate. My watch still works perfectly, but I recently upgraded to a different Garmin watch because I wanted to be able to track more than just running.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love my Garmin 10. It is a great watch for the price and very durable. I use it for all of my runs. It calculates your distance, pace and overall time. When you done it shows you all your splits as well. It is very easy to use to.
Nicole P.
I've had this watch for about 3 years now. It's a great basic running watch. It was pretty accurate with my runs and connected pretty quickly to GPS. I recently upgraded to the Garmin 15 and that one is great too.
whitney f.
I've never even seen this product before! I will be doing some more research this weekend, a great way to start out a new year, and spice up the workout routine!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
It's a great watch for the price. It helps me a lot while I'm training and while it is big it's not so big that you can't use it.