BY GARMIN

Forerunner 10 is a GPS running watch that s so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of just one button. As you run, see how far and how fast you ve gone. see more...

• Is this a useful and not expensive watch?4 Answers
  • I'm thinking about getting this for my best friend, is it a comfo...2 Answers
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
This is a great introduction to GPS watches. I've had mine for 6 months and still love it. My only complaint: it takes forever to find my location. I've had the problem standing at the crowded starting line of a race AND standing alone in front of my house. The 220 and other models have lot of bells and whistles including the ability to sync wirelessly, but the 10 is a great value for around $100. Garmin Connect has some slick features, but I prefer Map My Run.
Michele W.
I asked for this watch for my birthday last April and love it. At first I wanted the next version up but this is so simple and easy to use that I am glad I went for this one. I am currently using it to help train for my second marathon and have it set to run/walk intervals. The only thing I wish was that the battery lasted longer than 5 hours.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Techie Expert
Great runners watch. Track where you are going and how long. Keep track of miles went. Easy to use and definitely a handy device if you are trying to get fit and jog a lot and keep track of what you are doing. This is a must have
Mike B.
Pingree Grove , IL
Great fit watch. I use it everyday to keep track of my distance walked at work and home. Sets a goal everyday and you can look at your history. Does a good job when I go jogging too.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Love the accuracy and convenience of this watch. My only complaint is that as a female it is HUGE on me and I had to have my husband put new holes in it so it would fit on my wrist.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
Did a lot of research before I bought my marathon training watch! Garmin has the best running watches ever! Comfortable light weight and super easy to use!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Techie Expert
I absolutely love this watch!!! This watch does almost everything, go out take a walk or run while the watch does everything for you
April G.
Albuquerque, NM
This is an awesome watch. Perfect for running. Tracks pace, distance heart rate. Everything a runner needs.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
I have one in pink and my fiancé has this one. We love them! Easy to use and tracks what you need it too
Diana M.
Techie Expert
My brother had it and it works very good I love it it's so nice and works really food
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Techie Expert
Is this a useful and not expensive watch?
Tina N.
Orlando , FL
I'm thinking about getting this for my best friend, is it a comfortable watch? He's always complaining about how his watch annoys him.