HealthGarmin
fenix5S Sapphire Premium Multisport GPS White Smartwatch 42mm

Garmin fenix5S Sapphire Premium Multisport GPS White Smartwatch 42mm

by Garmin

Garmin fenix5S Sapphire Premium Multisport GPS White Smartwatch 42mmulli42mm/liliBlack dial with pixel touchscreen/liliBuckle closure/liliBuilt-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system GPS GLONASS and Galileo network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone/liliCompatible with Android or iOS/liliManufacturers 1-year limited warranty/liliWeb ID 2993118/li/ul

I want this watch?
Start your review of Garmin fenix5S Sapphire Premium Multisport GPS White Smartwatch 42mm!
I love my fenix. Does well tracking runs, open water swims and cycling. This is my 3rd garmin gps watch. I purchased this due to its feminine look. I am dissatisfied in the band, it has discolored and there is no remedy for this. I will need to buy a new band but nervous that the watch itself will bbn look discolored against a new white band
Altitude meter is completely inaccurate! Otherwise, great watch. Love the training plans and reminders, custom watch faces and smart goals that automatically adjust. I moved over from a Fitbit and the sleep tracking is mediocre in comparison. However, everything else is better. Battery life is great and it's waterproof, but after a while of wearing it does irritate my wrist.
Oxnard, CA
I really like the look and functionality of the watch. It is not heavy, very light compared to other watches that are the same size. it is not touch screen which I like because in my experience they can be hard to use when your hands are sweaty and working out, so buttons are great. Garmin fenix5S Sapphire Premium Multisport GPS White Smartwatch 42mm Garmin watches are the best. They can be pricey, but I love the quality. I would definitely purchase again.
Auburn Hills, MI
I really liked my Garmin. It’s definitely more of a cardio tool than it is for strength or high intensity workouts which is more my style. It was awesome for running and biking and for health stats as well. I ended up selling it, as I just didn’t use it to it’s full potential but it’s capabilities if you’re a distance athlete of any sort are awesome!
Glendale, AZ
Wish the battery life was longer, but otherwise an amazing watch and fitness tracker. Love the GPS option when I'm out running or hiking.
OBSESSED with this watch. The colors are perfect and it is the perfect chic hiking watch. It tracks your location during hikes, exercise, etc. so if you lose your way you are able to backtrack your way to where you began. HIGHLY recommend!
Halandri Athens
I love this thing. I have the white, champagne sapphire 5s.This version comes with the gray suede and the white strap so don't buy the additional strap that it says "frequently bought with" The battery life is amazing. I charged it 2 days ago, ran twice since then and I'm at 76% The champagne worried me because I was afraid it would look too much like yellow gold since I'm a white gold and sterling silver person. It's not gold at all. it's very subtle. The white is very feminine and pretty. I am glad I didn't go with the black.
Garmin fenix5S Sapphire Premium Multisport GPS White Smartwatch 42mm uploaded by Maribel D.
Es lo mejor que hay en el mercado para atletas de alto rendimiento y que practican varias disciplinas, tengo un año con el y me encanta, no lo cambio por ningún otro. Garmin fenix 5S GPS Watch
Ask a question to the Influenster community...