SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentGarmin
fenix 3 HR Multi-Sport Training GPS Watch (Gray, Black Band)

Garmin fenix 3 HR Multi-Sport Training GPS Watch (Gray, Black Band)

by Garmin

Is it waterproof ?
How sturdy is this product? I tend to be a little clumsy, and while I normally wear my watch with the face inside my wrist, at this price I would hate to scratch or crack the glass accidentally.
Has anyone used the Custom Face option and what did you think of it? You can put your own pictures as the background!
Start your review of Garmin fenix 3 HR Multi-Sport Training GPS Watch (Gray, Black Band)!
How would you rate this product?
Sharon T.
Flushing, NY
This is my first GPS watch and although it's a bit big for my wrist, I've gotten used to it and I've grown to love this watch. It's my primary activity tracker and it's way more accurate than my phone. Without manually tracking your activities, this watch's battery can last you about a week—maybe even two. I used it during a trek which I had it on for 9-10 hours per day and that would eat up most of my battery, but would still have some left. It's not fancy and doesn't have the features that's more current, but it's a great watch for all the other important stuff. I bought this refurbished, because I couldn't justify paying the full-price tag, but it has not let me down so far.
Ryan A.
LANCASTER , PA
Great watch, very tech orientated and I understand it but you may have a learning curve. They do offer great YouTube tutorials though.
Runner P.
Northbridge, MA
Besides the ginormous size of this watch on my wrist, this is hands down, the best GPS watch I have owned. Battery lasts a week at minimum on a single charge. It tracks every activity you can think of. The built in altimeter removes the need for a foot pod while on the DREADmill.
Paige D.
Lees Summit, MO
I have the fenix 3 from Garmin white. It’s been my accountably watch. The watch holds its charge very well. I use it daily and my husband and I both have been very impressed with Garmins quality and functionality of their products. Highly recommend.
Shauna J.
Yes, it is pricy, but it is so worth it to me. This watch had every advanced running metric I was looking for during distance running training and additionally tracks every workout I would want to do. I love that it can record activities as diverse as SUP, hiking, and swimming. It is waterproof up to 10m, shows me all of my phone notifications so that I know what's happening without having to be on my phone, and records every other health-related metric I would want to know. The charge is also incredible. Usually lasts me more than a week. My only gripe is that the optical HR monitor in the wrist seems to become inaccurate if I get crazy sweaty or if the battery is low. This is a small annoyance though, so it still gets 5 stars. I do have very tiny wrists, so it did take me a while to get used to the size and weight of it, but now I don't even notice that it's on.
Vincent A.
avenue de la division leclerc
Produit très complet et super pour la pratique du sport. Une multitude de sport est pris en compte par cette montre. Possibilité de la connecter avec son téléphone. Grosse autonomie de plus de 15 jours. Vraiment un produit que je recommande !