BY GARMIN

Most Dependable GPS Device Available eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available.  We improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and support for spine-mounting accessories. See the Way eTrex 10 has an enhanced 2.2" monochrome display that’s easy to read in any lighting situation.  Both durable and waterproof, eTrex 10 is built to withstand the elements.  Its easy-to-use interface means you ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.  eTrex 10 features the legendary toughness that s built to withstand the elements.  Dust, dirt, humid. see more...

• Is it worth investing in a GPS for geocaching? I love my phone ap...2 Answers
  • Do you use batteries for this or a charger? 2 Answers
  • Do you use batteries for this or a charger? 1 Answers
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
This was my first geocaching GPS! It was awesome since at the time I didn't have a smartphone.
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
This is great. We spend a lot of time back in the woods and on trails with our atv. Phones are great but don't always work in the remote areas. Garmin has always been great for both our handheld and car gps.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
This is actually a great product. I never thought I would need one, but yep I did and it worked great!
Laura L.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
This is a great little gadget for geocaching with! It's quite accurate and can also be used when boating or hunting.
Claudia J.
Kalamazoo, MI
Do you use batteries for this or a charger?
Melissa S.
Is it worth investing in a GPS for geocaching? I love my phone app and it does just fine.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Where do you get it at?
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Are they in different color?
Claudia J.
Kalamazoo, MI
Do you use batteries for this or a charger?