Add a Photo

By GARMIN
Most Dependable GPS Device Available eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available.  We improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and support for spine-mounting accessories. See the Way eTrex 10 has an enhanced 2.2" monochrome display that’s easy to read in any lighting situation.  Both durable and waterproof, eTrex 10 is built to withstand the elements.  Its easy-to-use interface means you ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.  eTrex 10 features the legendary toughness that s built to withstand the elements.  Dust, dirt, humid.
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH

These are ok but with the new technology of smartphones I wouldn't pay the price to purchase one of these when a smartphone can do the same thing.
Brynne R.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA

I love this gps, it works so well! I hate looking down at my phone when driving so I love having an actual GPS.
Taniela F.
Taniela F.
153 Perth st, Stratford

This is actually a great product. I never thought I would need one, but yep I did and it worked great!
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, Tn

This was my first geocaching GPS! It was awesome since at the time I didn't have a smartphone.
Waxahachie, TX

Are they in different color?
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Kalamazoo, MI

Do you use batteries for this or a charger?

Where do you get it at?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Is it worth investing in a GPS for geocaching? I love my phone app and it does just fine.

What are they?