BY GARMIN

Requires 5-7 business days for processing. Earbud speaker with push-to-talk microphone. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I haven't had much time to use the earbud with microphone, but from what I have used it, it works well. It's fairly robust, the only thing I worry about is pulling too hard on the wires from the earbud to the GPS, like all stereo headset users can attest, it is too easy to damage the headset by accidentally pulling the wires. I do not know if this is the case here or if it would just pull out of the receiver. But other then that long term worry, the earbud/microphone works well.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
I use these regularly. Everything works great. the ear buds tend to fall out if I am running around but other then that no issues. Would love if they made a case for them, that way I can store them easier.
Ney j.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Works pretty good. they are pretty comfortable to wear but do tend to pop outta my ears from time to time. Overall good product
Jamie H.
Garden grove , Ca
These ear buds are okay, but they do fall out of my ear when I am running and getting sweaty. but great sound quality.
Amine m.
Hello, I am very glad to cooperate with you. I am the owner of the new YouTube video channel. Most followers interested in buying from the Internet, most of them when I posted a video review product, I get a great interaction, the important thing is that I want to cooperate with you, you send me the products I reviewed on the channel.+ I am an expert in marketingI also have an interactive Facebook page, more than 42,000 followers.
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
HelloMy name is Ayman Sayoud and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings