BY GARMIN

Easy to use and built by Garmin, the Delta Upland Bundle training system sports a 3/4-mile range for long-distance communication. The collar can be remotely turned on and off, providing battery-saving, hassle-free operation. Three correction configurations with Tri-Tronics technology featuring tone, vibration, momentary and continuous modes for outstanding versatility. Multidog feature remembers up to three dog settings, making it easy to train multiple pups at once. Integrated contact points work on all dog breeds and coat lengths. Built-in bark limiter. Waterproof receiver and transmitter. Includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack. Imported. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiara M.
Luling, TX
Worth every single penny. No more having to deal with loud barking. Even human tested. Works perfectly.
Karlie S.
Wheelersburg, OH
Use to have one until dogs chewed it up but is a really good brand JUST love it
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I would definitely recommend this to my brother for his dog! Looks like a wonderful bundle!
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
I would definitely recommend it my sister uses it on her pets and she loves it
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
We bought these for my dog. And we used it a couple and it worked wonders Nv had to use it again!
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Great product works very well and keeps the animals where they are supposed to be.
Jessica H.
Love this. Great training tool. Our dog is bull headed and like to dig holes and sneak out.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Really works...it helped us with our German Shepherd and he learned fast and in a hurry!
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I would never use something like this collar on my dog. It should be illegal to use them!
Cady K.
Canton, MA
This collar is very effective. I have tried number of expensive collars and none compare to this. The different level of shocks on the remote is perfect so that when the bad behaviors or barking vary you can choose the intensity. This is a very good product for training behaviors and no more barking! I highly recommend to anyone that's trying to train their dogs properly!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
How well would this be for back yard training?
Kendra N.
Saint John, NB
How well does this work??
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
What is this for?
Is this for barking?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
What is the part on the top of the collar?