BY GARMIN

Easy to use and built by Garmin, the Delta Upland Bundle training system sports a 3/4-mile range for long-distance communication. The collar can be remotely turned on and off, providing battery-saving, hassle-free operation. Three correction configurations with Tri-Tronics technology featuring tone, vibration, momentary and continuous modes for outstanding versatility. Multidog feature remembers up to three dog settings, making it easy to train multiple pups at once. Integrated contact points work on all dog breeds and coat lengths. Built-in bark limiter. Waterproof receiver and transmitter. Includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack. Imported. see more...

Cady K.
Canton, MA
This collar is very effective. I have tried number of expensive collars and none compare to this. The different level of shocks on the remote is perfect so that when the bad behaviors or barking vary you can choose the intensity. This is a very good product for training behaviors and no more barking! I highly recommend to anyone that's trying to train their dogs properly!
Tristan C.
My dogs do not like when I put this on them because they know I mean business when I do. They haven't once tried to urinate on my carpets or floors anymore and they certainly listen when I'm training them
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
We use these for all 4 of our dogs and we are very satisfied. It has really helped for training purposes and behavior. It's nice that you can have different levels of shock depending on what behavior the dog is exhibiting.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
We are currently using this for our German Shorthaired Pointer while pheasant hunting. It is amazing! It has really helped us get the most out of our dog!
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
This collar helped my very high strung shar-pei learn not to bark at every little noise and how to stay in our yard.
Tiara M.
Luling, TX
Worth every single penny. No more having to deal with loud barking. Even human tested. Works perfectly.
Mariet V.
Rochester , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought these for my dog. And we used it a couple and it worked wonders Nv had to use it again!
Trista K.
akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I would definitely recommend this to my brother for his dog! Looks like a wonderful bundle!
Jessica H.
Love this. Great training tool. Our dog is bull headed and like to dig holes and sneak out.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I would never use something like this collar on my dog. It should be illegal to use them!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
How well would this be for back yard training?
Kendra N.
Saint John, NB
How well does this work??
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
What is this for?
Is this for barking?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
What is the part on the top of the collar?