BY GARMIN

Make a splash with the GPS 72H, a lightweight, waterproof handheld that floats. Simple yet robust, the GPS 72H features high-sensitivity GPS and a USB connection along with its large screen, simple operation and rock-solid performance. see more...

Garmin 72H Handheld Waterproof Gps
  • "After a freshwater rinse, and letting it settle in a bag of rice for 24 hours, it came right back on!" in 1 review
Beverly D.
We recently purchased this for the business. I wasn't overly impressed. We will stick to the tom tom.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These are great! They are perfect for geocaching and are very convenient to carry!
Patrick R.
Lynn Haven, FL
I've had the Garmin 72H for over 5 years now and I love it. I use it when I go on various boats offshore fishing and diving. I've used other handheld GPS's at times, and this one is absolutely my favorite. It's always been reliable, even after it was submerged 6 feet in salt water for about 10 minutes. After a freshwater rinse, and letting it settle in a bag of rice for 24 hours, it came right back on! This unit only can store around 500 waypoints, so when I filled it up, I bought a second 72H.
Lucy D.
Laval
What is the duration on this?