Patrick R.
Lynn Haven, FL
I've had the Garmin 72H for over 5 years now and I love it. I use it when I go on various boats offshore fishing and diving. I've used other handheld GPS's at times, and this one is absolutely my favorite. It's always been reliable, even after it was submerged 6 feet in salt water for about 10 minutes. After a freshwater rinse, and letting it settle in a bag of rice for 24 hours, it came right back on! This unit only can store around 500 waypoints, so when I filled it up, I bought a second 72H.