BY GARMIN

Make a splash with the GPS 72H, a lightweight, waterproof handheld that floats. Simple yet robust, the GPS 72H features high-sensitivity GPS and a USB connection along with its large screen, simple operation and rock-solid performance. see more...

Garmin 72H Handheld Waterproof Gps
  • "After a freshwater rinse, and letting it settle in a bag of rice for 24 hours, it came right back on!" in 1 review
Patrick R.
Lynn Haven, FL
I've had the Garmin 72H for over 5 years now and I love it. I use it when I go on various boats offshore fishing and diving. I've used other handheld GPS's at times, and this one is absolutely my favorite. It's always been reliable, even after it was submerged 6 feet in salt water for about 10 minutes. After a freshwater rinse, and letting it settle in a bag of rice for 24 hours, it came right back on! This unit only can store around 500 waypoints, so when I filled it up, I bought a second 72H.
Beverly D.
We recently purchased this for the business. I wasn't overly impressed. We will stick to the tom tom.
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
These are great! They are perfect for geocaching and are very convenient to carry!
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Techie Expert Level 1
What is the duration on this?