BY GARMENT GUARD #52 in uncategorized

Garment Guard™ is a simple, yet revolutionary unisex concept in both beauty and fashion. 100% Breathable Cotton. Disposable. Discreet. Comfortable. Garment Guard™ is a disposable, self-adhesive, beige or black colored, cotton disc that adheres to the inside of clothing. This creates a barrier between the underarm and the clothing, keeping clothes cleaner and stain-free! Garment Guard™ is perfect for: see more...

• "They're a little weird at first, but you get used to it. " in 2 reviews
Sandra S.
Smithville, TX
I have been using these since 2007. They are wonderful, I work in the film business as a movie extra in the Texas heat! Often we are put into wardrobe that is selected for us to wear and we must keep it spotless, try doing that in 106 degree heat:) Well I bought these because I was so afraid of the scowls and dirty looks if you accidentally got deodorant stains or god forbid sweat stains on the clothing. They work fantastic, stay in place and best of all save your clothing from stains from perspiration and chemicals found in deodorant. They are a proven and inexpensive way to keep your clothing stain free and in tip top shape. I wouldn't know what to do without them, they are a must have for me here in Texas
maria m.
Modesto, CA
They totally save your fave white shirt form ugly yellow stains. They're a little weird at first, but you get used to it. these helped me out allot especially when i do sports yay i love them
Brittany H.
East Lansing , MI
This is great for someone who sweats as often as me. Prevents your clothes from smelling when you sweat and deodorant marks. When your done you just peel it off.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I've been searching for something like this and just found them doing reviews. Sopuch a great need for them - I wear suits and sometimes I just sweat! Yah!
Luciana W.