Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing & Marinade (Pack of 12) uploaded by Katrina P.

BY GARLIC EXPRESSIONS

Enjoy the health benefits of whole, fresh garlic cloves and apple cider vinegar with GARLIC EXPRESSIONS Salad Dressing and Marinade. It is excellent as a marinade for meats, vegetables and pasta. There are no preservatives or additives. It is... see more...

Shavonne W.
Burbank, CA
Hands down the YUMMIEST dressing/ marinade I've used in a while. If you like garlic you will be sure to love this taste sensation. Its packed with garlic and subtle herbs. Be sure you really do shake vigorously (as the top says). It helps to maybe sing a little song while you shake it around to get those tastes mixing! I've used this as a marinade on chicken for the grill, poured it over veggies instead of butter and seasonings and even used in place of any sauce on pasta entries. You can keep it simple and pour over a salad or even dip some fruit in it. Its a thin dressing so I wouldn't recommend as a sandwich dressing but its great for tossing veggies you might put on your sandwich. Its also not always in the salad dressing section. Ralph's has it over by tomatoes and garlic. OH and at the end of the bottle, when you think its all gone, all of a sudden bunches of little garlic cloves will pour out... yummy delish if you heat them and give them a little texture. They mixed great with oven roasted potatoes. Enjoy
Beta H.
Arlington, VA
Literally the only salad dressing I will use anymore...it is so good!! I even mix it in with my guac sometimes and eat it on sandwiches. I would highly recommend this. It is light and packed with garlic, so if you love garlic you will love this. It even has garlic cloves at the bottom of the bottom!
Mariah A.
This is going to sound so strange, but the first time I had this on a salad, I became obsessed. I used to drink little sips of it straight from the bottle because it's so good. I highly recommend it for anyone to try. It has a very light flavor and tastes amazing chilled!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Truly delicious. This is healthier and taste better then most Salad dressings. You can cook with it and I eat with bread too. It is that good.
Katrina P.
Bellaire, OH
This is good on everything! Marinade meats, on steak after cooked, salads, cucumbers. . My family loves it!
Mary D.
Philadelphia, PA
Best salad dressing on the market! Light dressing and tons of flavor!!! Low calorie too! Try this!
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
This is awesome for dread dips, Marinades and a base. very flavorful! Lots of garlic!
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
I love this dressing it is amazing in salad and sandwiches. It is sooooo amazing.