BY GARLAND JACK'S

Garland Jack's Secret Six Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce. see more...

Dakota G.
One of my favorite barbecue sauces, though it is a lot sweeter than most people prefer. The unfortunate thing about this sauce is that, I don't know if they discontinued it, but I cannot find it in stores anymore. If you can find this sauce, I would definitely recommend it.
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
In our house, we really enjoy sweet BBQ sauces and this is one of our top favorites. Sweet with a little bit of that smoky flavor, it is so good! Perfect for crockpot pulled meat recipes!
Matthew S.
Great barbecue sauce, better than the standard sauce and most of the sauces available at the grocery store. Great on burgers and barbecued meats.
David D.
Kennewick, WA
Great flavor!!!! Makes great BBQ Chicken sandwiches. Not that expensive and can be found at most grocery stores that I know of. Check it out!
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I have tried this before, it's pretty good, my favorite BBQ sauces are open pit and sweet baby rays. But this one is okay.