BY GARFIELD AND FRIENDS

• Garfield is very lazy fun and I have good memories of my ...1 Answers
  • Is this show really good to watch for little kids3 Answers
Garfield and Friends
  • "It's a great show can never get to old can't stop watching its funny and catchy" in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves watching this and so do i calms me down makes me laugh I actually get very entertain " in 1 review
  • "My whole family enjoys Garfield and friends." in 1 review
  • "Great for all ages and never gets old. " in 1 review
  • "Great show for all ages!" in 1 review
Mariangel O.
Aunque Garfield no es de mi época mis primas mayores veían muchísimo esta serie y les encantaba, tenían todo de Garfield y creo que cree un poco (mucho) amor hacia él.
Brenda F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved Garfield as a kid and I still love Garfield today.  I have all5 seasons of Garfield and Friends.  They are great cartoons and family friendly.  My son loves them as much as I do.  I got all five seasons new of off eBay for under $50.  Not only am I a huge fan of Garfield Oddie and John but I also love the US Achers Crew.  These are such sweet education cartoons from the 80"s.
Noorin K.
When i was child i used to watch everyday and now i grown up I a m watching and enjoying this show this totally aww show i love it .its funny too ..its entertaining too
Cheryl R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show as a little girl and still love it today. My little girl loves to watch this show as well and we sit and cuddle and can watch for hours. I don't think I could ever tire of this show or the comic strips.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Garfield! I use to watch this every morning when I was a kid. They just don't make cartoons how they use too. This was such a good show. Bring back classic cartoons :(.
Tina R.
Murfreesboro, TN
My SON loves to watch this show SO we sit and cuddle and can watch for hours. I don't think I could ever tire of this show or the comic strips OR THE MOVIES.
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Garfield is one of my all time favorites. It is a classic and I enjoy watching old episodes. Who doesn't love a witty humored cat who runs the house?
Marie B.
Tell City, IN
I love Garfield, it's a cute comic and TV show. It's funny I like it a lot. Good for children, and families who usually get together and watch shows.
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
Hello Kitty, Mario Brothers, Sonic, My lVttle pony all came back. i could only wish this could come back to kids! i loved watching this as a kid.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Garfield and Friends TV Show and books my son loves to read and watch the show. He has Autism and Garfield is his favorite thing to watch/read/see.
victoria h.
Is this show really good to watch for little kids
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Garfield is very lazy fun and I have good memories of my childhood