Gardners Candies The Original Peanut Butter Meltaway Bar uploaded by Robyn G.

BY GARDNERS

GC Gardners® Candies Creamy Peanut Butter Covered In Real Milk Chocolate.
The Original® Peanut Butter Meltaway see more...

Katie B.
Keyser, WV
These peanut butter meltaways are my absolute FAVORITE candy! I've been loving them since I was a little girl. The perfect way to do a fundraiser, if I don't eat them all myself. ;) In my area these are the girl scout cookies of the local dance studios. Everyone looks forward to pigging out on them.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
These are DELICIOUS!!! If you haven't tried them, do so. I'm not typically a fan of peanut butter, but these even I love. They don't seem pricey at all to me, because of the amazing quality of the product. The chocolate has an amazing creamy flavor, and the peanut butter is smooth and lovely.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Rich, smooth chocolate with an equally smooth peanut butter center, that melts in your mouth - as the name suggests. On the pricy side, but you're paying for quality.
Robyn G.
So delicious. The peanut butter is so creamy and melts in your mouth. Pairs perfectly with the creamy chocolate.