Gardetto's™ Original Recipe Snack Mix uploaded by Blair C.Gardetto's™ Original Recipe Snack Mix uploaded by Blair C.
2 colors available

BY GARDETTOS

A Uniquely Delicious Taste Experience!™ The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto took the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and he own blend of special seasonings, and created a very special snack mix. It quickly became a Gardetto family favorite. Today, as the Gardetto family did years ago, we continue to make delicious snack mixes for you to share with your family. We take fresh breadsticks and combine them with our other favorite snacks. We then season each piece with the Gardetto family recipe to create a one-of-a-kind treat. The Gardetto family tradition provides the perfect snacks for any occasion. see more...

Amber S.
Amber S.
Absolutely love these! Bought this huge bag for our HuGe new years party we're having! Looking forward to snacking on these with my bloody mary's!! Yum!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
These are so addictive!! My favorite salty snack 😊 I can only seem to find the big 40 oz. bag at Sam's club.
Pearl M.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
As a kid, I would always eat only the brown circles and yellow rectangles and leave everything else. When I was introduced to this, My initial shock was that there was no chex. By the end of the bag, there was absolutely nothing left because I had ate it all! This snack is very affordable. The one downside is it's not the healthiest, but in moderation it's fine for you.
Emily A.
Emily A.
These are my absolute favorite snacks to pick up from a gas station or for a road trip. All the little chips inside compliment each so well and the seasoning they put on them is completely addicting. I can easily eat the whole bag they're that good!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I use to really love these. They took out the sesame pieces and now it's too much of those breadstick pieces! They exchanged them for the wavy pieces in Chex mix. I do not like them as much anymore. I haven't bought them in years and I'm hoping I just got a boring bag?? It tasted like they didn't have much seasoning and not enough of the rye chips! I'm sad they changed!
arisha f.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
My delicious go to snack! While I'm watching tv or at work just hanging out, I love the mixture and the taste. I always buy it at the gas stations! If you haven't tried it- DO IT.
Penny B.
Penny B.
Carmichaels, PA
My family loves this Chex mix. We have tried getting them to try new snack mixes and the answer is always no. The taste is amazing. We especially like that we can buy it pretty much anywhere. We highly recommend this product.