Gardetto's® Special Request Roasted Garlic Rye Chips 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Angie B.

BY GARDETTOS

1 Bag = 8 oz (226 g); Rye Chips - Roasted Garlic. A uniquely delicious taste experience. For years they've been part of your favorite mix. Now by special request, we bring you the exclusive rye chip you've been asking for. Double baked and authentically seasoned with Gardetto's signature recipe. This one-of-a-kind dark rye snack delivers extraordinary, indulgent taste in every handful. Exceptional snacking, exclusively yours from Gardetto's. Carbohydrate choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=16000193338; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Does anyone have any special recipes they use with these?2 Answers
  • WHY are these so hard to find?! My local Vons used to sel...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Omg these were so yummy and tasty especially with the garlic flavor I usually hate rye it’s usually so frickin nasty but man did I ever love this kind omg ladi a five this a try and for almost five buckaroos it wasn’t so bad.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
A whole bag of only the rye chips? Yes, so much yes! They're always my favorite in the mixed bag but a whole bag of them is very smart. They can be difficult to find, only one small store at the far reaches of my neighborhood carries them, but it's worth a special stop whilst running errands to pick some up.
Kaci W.
Mmmmm this hits all the snack spots. Its salty and crunchy. I love them but rarely buy them because of availability and price so for me they really are a treat. I have hurt a tooth on them so beware but even then it did not diminish my love for these chips.
Jessica S.
Not much to review. If you're the person who digs the rye chips out of the chex mixes, then you're going to find this is a bag of heaven for you. They didn't change the recipe or anything. Perfection in a bag. My go-to travel/beach snack.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
When I first saw these, I nearly passed out (kidding!). I just couldn't believe that a company would be so smart as to include these yummies all by themselves! Chex certainly isn't following their lead! I usually can find them in my local gas stations. So good!
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
Rye chips were always my favorite part of the gardetto's mix, so I was excited when I found them sold on their own. I eat them on their own since they are very addictive, but also buy them to make my own Chex mix
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I had a dream about this before I knew they existed and went to my local gas station and had a meltdown because they exist. THE BEST PART OF GARDETTOS ALL IN ONE BAG ! They're addicting and super salty.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
I'm so happy they made these! They are my favorite driving snack for long road trips! They always fill me up and make the trip more interesting when my husband and I argue over who gets the last one!
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I only recently discovered the rye chip bag. It's my favorite part of Gardettos original mix. It saves me the hassle of picking through the bag to find all the rye chips.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
My favorite road trip snack! These are obviously the best part of chex mix and snack mixes so I love that it's just a whole bag of these garlic goodies!
Selina K.
Santee, CA
WHY are these so hard to find?! My local Vons used to sell them and they are perfect for homemade Chex mix! Which I highly recommend for the holidays. I usually just have to pick them up at 711 if I'm lucky enough to find them there
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone have any special recipes they use with these?